New GP4Builder 1.279 is already there

Posted by Lo2k 
Re: New GP4Builder 1.279 is already there
Date: August 06, 2009 09:11AM
Posted by: b-tone
Great work as usual :)
I don't know if its fixed already but you can't select an object class by typing it in - it just adds it to the name.
ie, go to the class window, type 'tr' and trACK will show up, but later the object has class=None and name=trACK_blah

____
Tony

Date: August 10, 2009 07:35PM
Posted by: Lo2k
Thanks men (again).
Yep, surely because it's lettercase sensitive. Did you try with TR instead ?

PS: Tested and I was right. you can use uppercases, waiting for a fix.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2009 07:38PM by Lo2k.
Date: August 10, 2009 08:16PM
Posted by: b-tone
Ok, thanks, I'll use BIG ones next time :)
Is it possible to define the width of the object converted from the cc-line?

____
Tony

Date: August 10, 2009 08:40PM
Posted by: gildoorf
Hi mates.

Laurent, just curiosity: is it possible to move manually bank boundaries vertex at bank description dat table? I mean, move at only X and Y vertex.

Cheers

Date: August 10, 2009 09:08PM
Posted by: Ruboy
@Laurent:
And here a problem I noticed:

When kerb hight h3 is negative, the back part of the kerb is still computed to zero level...which looks weird...I always need to edit the z-values of the kerb object manaually later.
Is it possible to fix that? It would be nice if the back wall would always ponit downwards and touch/cut the verges/banks.
If you have negative banking you can look under the kerb from the back because the back wall is only drawn to zero level.

Do you know what I mean oder shall I show a screenshot?

I am struggling with this at Interlagos now because this track has many banked curves and verges/banks which causes a lot of trouble for the kerbs.

Date: August 10, 2009 11:35PM
@b-tone : added to todo list

@Gildoorf : hmm, not sure I get it. Bank dat command description window only offer a arm rotation/fence distance way of pointing external bank vertex. You're looking for setting it via global X,Y,Z coordinates ?
Hmmm, maybe.

@Ruboy : Yep, I get it there. I add it to todo list.

Date: August 11, 2009 04:46PM
Posted by: neldav03
Question: Why can't you create more track cameras if it goes over the original amount?
Date: August 11, 2009 05:49PM
"Question: Why can't you create more track cameras if it goes over the original amount?"
That's what I wonder too.

Date: August 12, 2009 05:32PM
Posted by: neldav03
Also:

Tried to remove multiple track sectors, probably accidentally over the original amount and got a "access violation" error thingy in French/German. Click OK... comes up again, and so on an and so forth. Had to restart PC eventually. Why does it have to come up over and over again?
Date: August 12, 2009 05:47PM
I never got this last one. I just made a test, trying to remove 850 sectors while being 5 sectors away from the end of the track and it perfectly deletes the 5 last sectors without a glitch.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy