GP4 Spreadsheet [NEW LINKS] [2007 and 2003 Excel versions available]

Posted by F33LTH3F0RC3 
Hey everyone,

I've just created a spreadsheet for all those with Excel 2007 and now older versions. I've made it really simple for you, all you need to do is fill in the missing driver and team names and then fill in the results.

If you are using Excel 2003 or older you will also need to total up the points yourself.

Note: Results need to be positions, if a driver retired enter Ret. (Including the period/full stop)

Once you have entered in the information, hit the "SORT" button and it will sort the drivers by points, average position and then number of retirements.

2007 Excel Versions

Old Points System - This is set up to be used for the points system used before 2003. (Link updated as of 02/07/09 00:37am GMT)

Current Points System - This is set up to be used for the points system currently in use. (Link updated as of 02/07/09 00:37am GMT)

Older versions of Excel, 1997 - 2003

GP4 Spreadsheet

Macro warning

If when you open the file and get a warning about Macros, follow the Instructions image inside the zipped folder. :) You may need to restart Excel if you are using an older version such as 2003.

Cheers,

Force [Matty]

Edited 10 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2009 01:43AM by F33LTH3F0RC3.
Re: GP4 Spreadsheet
Date: July 01, 2009 04:05AM
Posted by: kerleyf1
Thanks!

You did it in office 2007.

Any chance to convert it to Office 2003?

xml version beside xmls version?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Date: July 01, 2009 01:09PM
Posted by: F33LTH3F0RC3
I can convert it to the older versions yes, but it would mean that when you type in the position it won't recognise all of them like it does with the 2007 version and therefore it won't be a very colourful spreadsheet ;). I'll change it anyway.

Edit: New links available

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2009 02:41PM by F33LTH3F0RC3.
Date: July 02, 2009 01:29AM
Posted by: F33LTH3F0RC3
New 2007 Versions available!

Now I've made it really simple for those with Excel 2007 :). All you need to do is enter the finishing position of each driver and the spreadsheet will total up the scores automatically.

Hopefully will be doing the same for older versions of Excel.

New download links posted.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2009 01:38AM by F33LTH3F0RC3.
Can you give me an example? I don't understand how to put race name?
amazing.

what if i want to use it for the real 2009 season? mind you only half points were given in malaysia due to the pouring rain.

i guess it is 'not compatibile' then. :p
skyline86 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can you give me an example? I don't understand how
> to put race name?

Well say you raced at Australia the race name would be AUS, if you raced at Monaco it would be MON.

For example, like this:

@Atticus. - I didn't really think of that and there's no way of doing so without making it massively complicated for the user. The way it is at the moment makes it really simple and so I won't change it. ;)
i thought so. :p

no problem though its a great stuff.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy