GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
Nickv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> danm Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > oooooh TN signing a new driver today! a blast
> from
> > THe past! :P
>
>
> It's Gui, isn't it? :P

if the driver is the one i think,it isn't gui;)

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2009 06:41PM by senna9194.
SORRY DELETE POST

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2009 06:41PM by senna9194.
sadly it isn't Gui - he is too busy making Pizza with his lovely girlfriend these days lol.

I guess he is a kinda... shady, test driver... :P

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
danm Wrote:
> sadly it isn't Gui - he is too busy making Pizza
> with his lovely girlfriend these days lol.
>
> I guess he is a kinda... shady, test driver... :P

mmm...yesterday you sent me a pm,and said me to talk with that driver.is that driver the one that you've signed in?;)

unluckily he isn't on msn now...but i think that he'll be very happy when he'll read what i wrote him yesterday(when he was offline),so he'll read it after that he log in(i'm too lazy to write it,so i copied your pm;))

My GPGSL Career
GPGSL ANNOUNCEMENT

The GPGSL are pleased to announce that after long talks with the owners of the Rolling Hills circuit, a non-championship event will take place during the Christmas festivities and will be RD'ed by Stoopid Reporter Ernie B. Santa Claus. This will consist of 2x20 lap races with one pitstop per car for each race. The top 8 finishes in the first race will line up in reverse order for the 2nd race. Points based on the main GPGSL series will decide the event winner. The perf will be that which would have been if there had been a race after the series finale at Silverstone and will be based on the test series. Note the word based! So, test drivers get your racing boots ready! You are gonna have a busy Christmas!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2009 09:02PM by GPGSL.
GPGSL Wrote:
> GPGSL ANNOUNCEMENT
>
> The GPGSL are pleased to announce that after long
> talks with the owners of the Rolling Hills
> circuit, a non-championship event will take place
> during the Christmas festivities and will be RD'ed
> by Stoopid Reporter Ernie B. Santa Claus. This
> will consist of 2x20 lap races with one pitstop
> per car for each race. The top 8 finishes in the
> first race will line up in reverse order for the
> 2nd race. Points based on the main GPGSL series
> will decide the event winner. The perf will be
> that which would have been if there had been a
> race after the series finale at Silverstone and
> will be based on the test series. Note the word
> based! So, test drivers get your racing boots
> ready! You are gonna have a busy Christmas!

can't understand very well the performances thing:

we'll we have performances based on silverstone gp?or we'll have performances from test sessions?

my english needs some improvements with you guys;)

My GPGSL Career
Perfomance will be based after Silverstone perf
So NOT on season 4 starter perf, but the s3 final one.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
BAR#10 Wrote:
> Perfomance will be based after Silverstone perf
> So NOT on season 4 starter perf, but the s3 final
> one.

ok.now i understand:-)

should we provide a s3 livery with correct numbers/names?

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2009 09:13PM by senna9194.
i don't know, Stu is doing it, i think he has it all already.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
GPGSL Announcement

Team Ownership Rules.

The GPGSL has recently held extensive discussions on team ownership.
It has come to the attention of the GPGSL that 'joint ownership of a team' effectively bypasses the GPGSL grid entry waiting list. Joint entry creates the situation where an individual can become a team owner without having to wait their turn for a team vacancy on the grid entry list.
In the interests of 'fair play' for all, the GPGSL will disallow the bypassing of the current team entry waiting list.
If the GPGSL were to allow individuals to 'jump the queue' and gain ownership of a team without following the correct procedures, we would be 'doing a disservice' to those who are patiently waiting their turn.
The current rules on team ownership are to be amended before the commencement of Season 4.

Draft team ownership rule amendments
The GPGSL will deny any joint ownership team name change, this rule is retrospective and effective immediately. Full joint ownership of a team will be denied by the GPGSL.
The GPGSL will allow an existing team owner to appoint a temporary team manager for the duration and or remainder of one season only. At the close of the season, the team owner is to resume responsibility for the team.
If the team owner does not resume responsibility for the team, the team is effectively wound up and the grid entry is made available to the next team on the grid entry list.

Your comments and queries on the new rule amendment are welcome.

Hohoho..

This is a not-real joint ventureship..

its obvious that Ricardo will stay the team owner, but since he cant do the team boosts, and I do them. We thought it would be fun to change to name in a combo of both.
Also since he is a bit inactive now, so I do some of the press stuff etc

But its logical that if Ricardo is not active, that I cant take over the team. And that was never our intention. This is a pure fantasy joint venture.

Is that also not allowed? I have my own place in the que for team entry. And everyone in from of me will have the rights before me..

Sorry for the misunderstanding..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
It's not a misunderstanding. We are aware of the situation. The rule change will not allow a name change of the team ok. The team name is to remain as it's original entry ok. I hope that clears it up for you. You are quite welcome to continue in your role as manager for the team. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I dont really understand. So Ricardo cant change the teamname to van Smirren Jalving, not even when I dont even have anything to do with it?

Its not about me taking over the team, its about fantasy and fantasy press comments right?

But oke, if thats the rules its oke..

But it has never been my intention to take over the team, its Ricardo's team..

No. In our opinion, you are now teamboss and you are just looking after the team. Keeping it running. A name change doesn't involve that. Rico has now (temporarily) stepped down, so how can he change the name of a team he currently doesn't own?
dan,i sent him a pm on rg.he should read it today.(he=the shady driver;))

My GPGSL Career
GPGSL Schreef:
> GPGSL Announcement
>
> Team Ownership Rules.
>
> The GPGSL has recently held extensive discussions
> on team ownership.
> It has come to the attention of the GPGSL that
> 'joint ownership of a team' effectively bypasses
> the GPGSL grid entry waiting list. Joint entry
> creates the situation where an individual can
> become a team owner without having to wait their
> turn for a team vacancy on the grid entry list.
> In the interests of 'fair play' for all, the GPGSL
> will disallow the bypassing of the current team
> entry waiting list.
> If the GPGSL were to allow individuals to 'jump
> the queue' and gain ownership of a team without
> following the correct procedures, we would be
> 'doing a disservice' to those who are patiently
> waiting their turn.
> The current rules on team ownership are to be
> amended before the commencement of Season 4.
>
> Draft team ownership rule amendments
> The GPGSL will deny any joint ownership team name
> change, this rule is retrospective and effective
> immediately. Full joint ownership of a team will
> be denied by the GPGSL.
> The GPGSL will allow an existing team owner to
> appoint a temporary team manager for the duration
> and or remainder of one season only. At the close
> of the season, the team owner is to resume
> responsibility for the team.
> If the team owner does not resume responsibility
> for the team, the team is effectively wound up and
> the grid entry is made available to the next team
> on the grid entry list.
>
> Your comments and queries on the new rule
> amendment are welcome.

Good thing, but teams that have just one owner can change his name just like before?

If the team undergoes a name change and part ownership, could be considered a new team.
To have a new team, you must join the queue, like everyone else has to. Therefore it is disallowed. The team is owned by Ricardo, and until he absolves ownership, no name change is permitted. If we allowed you to place your name on the team, it means part ownership, even if you say it does not. However, to everyone that is waiting in the queue to have a team in the series, it is a bit of a slap. It says, I'm now a team owner, albeit a part owner, but still an owner.
The entry list is there for a purpose, to be fair in allocating grid entries when they become available. To put your name to a team could be seen by some as queue jumping. That is the basis of the GPGSL argument for the new rule. We discussed the situation at length, considering many scenarios, and the best option we found was to amend the rules for what we consider fair play for all.
To sum up, the GPGSL denies the name change for VSM, but will allow the temporary management of the team by Charrel Jalving. The only way the team name can be changed, is for Ricardo to relinquish the team, and by doing so, it becomes available to the next grid entry in the queue.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Stefan, yes, a team owner can change the name of the team. That name change still has to get past the GPGSL of course. If the name change was considered unsuitable, or unacceptable, it would likely be denied and the original name would be have to be retained.

FYI, we've also forbidden the sell of 49% of DFR to Maikel because we thought that was also jumping the line.
Mmmmm oke I understand.

Sorry for the problem, it was never our intention for me to take over the team and jump the que.
Ricardo is, and will stay teamowner, and it will alway's be like that.

We were just working on a fantasy story and history on the VSM team.
The most Press Comments are made by Ricardo, that I need to post for him since he has amost no internet atm.

I understand it can look weird for other people waiting for a team.

Its good now that we have a rule change, so it will never be a problem again :)

Thanks

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy