GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dammm, Marko lost :(
>
> Congrats to TSS and Philip once again
>
> Owh and Monil are you good to change the car
> numbers for next season

Yup I shall be available to do so but only after January. And you wanting to change anything in terms of design?
Track voting starts today!

As of now you can vote for the tracks you want to have on next seasons calendar. A few rule changes have been made, so please read the rules below. Next years calendar will feature 17 races. Melbourne is fixed as the season opener, Silverstone is fixed as the season finale.

Rules:
- you can vote for up to ten tracks
- you can vote only once
- once you have voted, you can't change your votes
- only additional votes will be counted. Example: if your first vote is 6 tracks and the day after you send another four tracks, the four additional votes will be counted.
- it has to be a finished GP4 track (not beta or known big bugs)
- this year, no seperate versions will be on the calendar (so no Imola 200x and Imola 1991 at the same time, only one Hockenheim will make it too f.e. ). You can vote for versions. All the version votes will add up. The total amount of votes will determine if the venue makes it onto the calendar. The amount of votes for each version decides which version will be run.
Example: After seeing all the votes, it has appeared that a track needs a total of 6 votes to make it onto the calendar.
Votes for Imola 1991: 4
Votes for Imola 200x: 5
Total votes for Imola: 9 -> Imola will be on the calendar. Since the 200x version has 5 votes and the 1991 version only four, the 200x will be granted access to the calendar. Even if both versions get over a million votes, only the one with the most votes will get on the calendar.
- When no version is specified, the vote will be counted as the 2008 version, or, if there is no 2008 version, the most recent before that one (so 2007, 2006, etc). So, when you want the 2009 version, you need to specify that!
- No need to vote for Melbourne or Silverstone: they already are on the calendar.
- You can't vote for ovals due to practical restrictions (aka cars crashing all over the place)

The voting will close on Monday 28th of December. Send your votes to Nickv. Votes sent to the GPGSL account or any other account will not be counted.

If something's unclear, please ask!

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2009 10:10PM by GPGSL.
Nick, link to your account doesnt seem to be working!

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
fixed

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Can I vote, too?? Dan, I can continue on MPR, can't I?

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Rod, everyone who is participant in GPGSL series can vote! So, naturally you can!:-)

GPGSL career;

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2009 10:35PM by BAR#10.
Lets try to get a race at the Indy oval ;)

But seriously, Adelaide and Long Beach are some great tracks :)

Ovals are a no go since the last time we tried was an utter disaster :P

Since you actually voted for it, you are allowed to change that vote because I forgot to mention that you can't vote for ovals.
Team Shadow Subaru Announcement

I am very happy to announce that having already created two World Champions from three seasons that Team Shadow Subaru is renewing it's test driver programme! Zsigmond Somogyi shall join the team after a very impressive stint in the DFR race seat where he scored three consecutive top ten finishes. He shall be joined by Zak Tonks who spent the last season at Phoenix Racing. It'd great to welcome two such promising drivers to the team and to complete our season 4 line up.

To conclude, the Team Shadow Subaru driver line up for S4 for is:

#1: Philip Oakley (GBR)
#2: Ed Greenhalgh (Aus)
T1: Zsigmond Somogyi (Hun)
T2: Zak Tonks (GBR)

Zsigmond Somogyi's manager Press Release:
I'm very happy because Zsigmond can drive in a great car in the 4th season and he can improve his abilities. We are beholden to the Shadow team.

GPGSL Season 3: Devil Fox Racing Driver
GPGSL Season 4: Team Shadow Subaru Test Driver
GPGSL World Drivers Championship - Final

1 Philip Oakley gbr 147
2 Marko Aleksander svn 144
3 Ed Greenhalgh aus 122
4 Ricardo van Smirren nld 97
5 Rick Groeneboer nld 96
6 Nick van der Voort nld 96
7 Matt Houston aus 95
8 Ross Cartwright gbr 67
9 Monil Santilal prt 65
10 Kevin Schroeder ger 61
11 Stefan van Renselaar nld 58
12 Stuart Ingers gbr 56
13 Norbert Horváth hun 50
14 Christopher Hinz ger 46
15 Mal Stoddart aus 42
16 Byron van het Bolscher nld 37
17 Ben Brown gbr 36
18 Zsigmond Somogyi hun 32
19 Zak Tonks gbr 19
20 Maikel de Boer nld 18
21 John Warrington gbr 17
22 Charrel Jalving nld 15
23 Jethro Walters gbr 10
24 Keeley Grant gbr 10
25 Randy Winston usa 9

GPGSL World Constructors Championship - Final

1 TSS Subaru gbr 269
2 MPR Lancia gbr 209
3 IED Maserati ita 193
4 Velox Honda ned 191
5 Alpha Ford aus 94
6 VSM Lamborghini nld 93
7 DXR Ferrari prt 93
8 DFR Alfa Romeo nld 88
9 Lucky 7 Porsche usa 86
10 TNR Renault gbr 68
11 Phoenix BMW gbr 61

Velox admit their defeat against IED. This will call for revenge though.

Con....congr....well you know what.
Stefan incase you voted for Adelaide I think you can read here why it wont make it;)
click click, the good stuff starts with Mal's (mortal) post on this page, check the hilarious coverage too
[gpg2009.grandprixgames.org]

GPGSL career;
No, no no! Adelaide is a definate no go area! ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Nickv Wrote:
> Velox admit their defeat against IED. This will
> call for revenge though.
>
> Con....congr....well you know what.

;-) The war begins.

All the best to Zak at TSS as well, nice to see ex-IED drivers getting a good chance as well.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Dark Xploder Racing Announcement

As previously settled, Stuart Ingers and Byron Van Het Bolscher will continue to be our drivers for the next season. What will happen beyond, we shall see but even they, they're aren't for sale. We have one tester space available for the second driver as one seat is currently occupied by Daniel Mills.

In conclusion, here's the line up for S4.

#1: Stuart Ingers (GBR)
#2: Byron V H Bolscher (DUT)
T1: Daniel Mills (GBR)
T2: FREE! - Please call, 09010 254 1234

(Calls will cost 25p/minute, and there will be a connection charge of £2.50 to pay. Callers are advised to ask the bill payer's permission. Calls from BT will charged at the above rate and from Mobiles and Other Networks may vary - For terms and conditions please visit www.dxracing.com)
Fantastic, Alpha got up to 5th place! By just one point as well!

Congratulations Ben, you will definitely get a share of the extra constructors' money we have now got after your result :)

X (@ed24f1)
Small press release

I'm very happy to be test driving for TSS in S4. Very disappointing season in S3, worse so than S2 with IED, however I'm sure TSS will teach me well (and driving with Philip Oakley)

GPGSL Driver - Season 2, 22nd with IER, who came in 10th in constructors.

Season 3 - Driver 11 for Pheonix. 3 points, 20th in standings.

Season 4 - Test Driver for TSS, currently 1st in testing ranking, TSS also 1st in constructors.
Psylark Wrote:
> Small press release
>
> I'm very happy to be test driving for TSS in S4.
> Very disappointing season in S3, worse so than S2
> with IED, however I'm sure TSS will teach me well
> (and driving with Philip Oakley)

i hope that you'll improve your performances:-)

My GPGSL Career
We were 8 points off of 5th, that's disappointing. Anyone know a low poly tire I can use for my presentation?

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy