Insert-key (director) doesnt work in some mods...

Posted by JeDa 
Insert-key (director) doesnt work in some mods...
Date: June 16, 2009 12:08PM
Posted by: JeDa
Hi,
I noticed that the "insert-key" (directors view) doesnt work in some mods. For example the 1991 mod. When I hit "insert" the camera just stays with the selected car and doesnt change. Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks!
I've had this problem, I think it may be in the Keybinds button of GPxPatch, but I'm not so sure....

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
i had this problem with the default game yesterday. my solution was to manually flick through the cars, and then press insert again. it seemed to work then...

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
I think this problem is a bug since I bought the game in June 2002.

When I started a championship season with no selected drivers, I've got the TV Mode activated in Melbourne, it works fine. In Sepang, the camera e. g. T-Cam, the camera stays at the selected car.

If I had restarted GP4, then the TV Mode works in the first race, but when you drive the next races whitout restarding, the same problem again.

I found out, that in DTM Mod 2005 and in GPGMG 2008 F1 Mod in the first 3 laps the TV Mode not work but then it works - strange.
Re: Insert-key (director) doesnt work in some mods...
Date: June 18, 2009 02:28PM
Posted by: fongu
I had a go at Fuji 2007 yesterday - again first race (quickrace), director worked fine, second race (non-championship) stayed with one car.

Re: Insert-key (director) doesnt work in some mods...
Date: June 19, 2009 10:42AM
Posted by: Willb
Humnn odd, it always worked fine for me and I used to use it a fair bit (havn't recently though)

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
I also get the exact same problem, and I play only the default game. And yes, it always seems to work 1st race and not in the 2nd race.

After that however it seems random. Not that this stops me from watching, I just view the closest battles. OK I might miss the odd off here and there but fine otherwise.

That's why I love GP4 - despite the bugs, it makes you come back for more!
director mode always stays with the same car when i try it

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy