Next year 13 teams in Formula one !!...now we have a problem with gp4

Posted by Pont 
We probably will have 13 teams in formula one in 2010, 26 cars on the grid....in gp4 we only can have 11...what a shame it is.....

Pont
Back to GP2 it is then! ;)
nah next year f1 is dead
Rewertal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> nah next year f1 is dead

But then we would still have a problem :P

> We probably will have 13 teams in formula one in
> 2010, 26 cars on the grid....in gp4 we only can
> have 11...what a shame it is.....
>
> Pont

You can take off Piquet, Nakajima and other crash test dummies (+others who rarely finish the first lap) so there will be space for new teams.. ;)

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
we could be how nice would it be to have all 13 teams just like in gp2.
it's too early talking about 13 teams:Ferrari had comunicated that they will not race.So i think that other teams(Mclaren,BMW,Renault,etc.)will follow Ferrari's example.

My GPGSL Career
IWE Wrote:
> Pont Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > We probably will have 13 teams in formula one in 2010, 26 cars on the grid....in gp4 we only can have 11...what a shame it is.....
> >
> > Pont
>
>
> You can take off Piquet, Nakajima and other crash test dummies (+others who rarely finish the first lap) so there will be space for new teams.. ;)

LOL very funny :D
IWE Wrote:

> You can take off Piquet, Nakajima and other crash
> test dummies (+others who rarely finish the first
> lap) so there will be space for new teams.. ;)

why are you assuming piquet will even be in f1 next year? ;)

X (@ed24f1)
The rate he's going, he'll be out by the end of this year. Brake failure indeed....;):)

But I hope Nakajima is still in next year, he's good.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
there are two methods to resolve this:

1) a cracker/hacker participant of this community can do a reverse engineering in the executable (GP4.exe) bringing new features to the grand prix 4 and,

2) "kidnap" mr. geoff crammond and forced him to say what is necessary.

PS: obviously i'm not serious about the 2nd option... hahahaha ;)

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
SchueyFan Wrote:
> IWE Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > You can take off Piquet, Nakajima and other
> crash
> > test dummies (+others who rarely finish the
> first
> > lap) so there will be space for new teams.. ;)
>
>
> why are you assuming piquet will even be in f1
> next year? ;)

Because I didnt want to beleave he is racing even on this season before he was already sitting in starting grid.. ;)

Anyway now my serious answer to this thread. I guess someone should try to modyfy handling of rF(/2) to feel more like gp4 so people can safely jump from game to another. Or people just need to hope codemsters is able to make good F1 game (wich I somehow doubt). I already play gp4 pretty rarely mainly because of graphics, complexity and how unstable the game is. ;-)

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
In all the older seasons there were 13 or more cars and you can choose one of them, like 1988, 94, 95, 79 mod, so I don´t see it as a problem.
i don't think having 13 teams will require anyone to abandon ship, the 1994 season has more than 11 teams, and the mod is still fantastic.

X (@ed24f1)
ok this mode has more than 11 teams but we still can only use 11 teams with two cars....22 cars in total..
who cares about two teams more, 21 cars to pass when you are in last position is already more then enough :-)
I do...if we have 13 teams next year in formula one it wouldn't be realistic to have only 11 in gp4.
then you should think about switching to another game cause 13 teams in gp4 will not be possible

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Dont lose your hope! There is still 5 teams in fight with FIA. Bernie says its not any problem if these teams will leave.. ;)

well, of course it makes things a little diffecult, but when playing with non-csm as me, just have to 2010 cars.wad's. One that are teams 1-11 and one that's 3-13 ;)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy