Creating your own CSM Mod

Posted by retop56 
Creating your own CSM Mod
Date: June 12, 2009 04:37AM
Posted by: retop56
School is getting out for me tomorrow, and since I will have some free time on my hands I would want to build my own CSM Mod. I would want to make a really perfect private mod so I won't have to worry about permissions or anything. I don't want to turn this into a flame war or anything like that about previous mods that were supposed to come out, betrayal, or whatever crazy stuff people bring up. If you want to tell me through a PM that's ok too.

--------------------------------------
I play GP4
2004-2008 mods!
Re: Creating your own CSM Mod
Date: June 12, 2009 08:06AM
Posted by: b-tone
Use the 2009 empty mod as a base, and for more advanced features to add look at the 2005 mod.

____
Tony

Date: June 23, 2009 12:07PM
Posted by: Lancey
Is there a tutorial that will guide me through the steps of making own CSM Mod. thanks in advance for any help given
Date: June 23, 2009 12:31PM
Posted by: mortal
No, there is no tutorial available, read the 2009 csm empty mod thread.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: June 23, 2009 12:53PM
Posted by: fongu
To he honest, looking at how other people do it is pretty much the best explanation - it takes a little getting used to, but it is a really good powerful tool once you get your head around it

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy