Formula One 2009 In Gran Turismo 5 !!!

Posted by LewisF1Hamilton 
Re: Formula One 2009 In Gran Turismo 5 !!!
Date: June 09, 2009 02:49PM
Posted by: F1Alive
Was playing prolouge before and had a ball! love the cockpit view and everything, great modern fun lol :D
Date: June 09, 2009 04:33PM
Posted by: LewisF1Hamilton
F1Alive ecrit:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Was playing prolouge before and had a ball! love
> the cockpit view and everything, great modern fun
> lol :D

so imagine that .. in the gt5 with the 2009 cars .. shape .. that you can cuztomise .. xD
Date: June 09, 2009 08:23PM
Posted by: Viper-F1.com
What is the honest point of customising a generic shape to create the 2009 grid. You'd no doubt just race against the generic shapes, with the generic liveries... o_O Just seems... rather pointless. Play GP3 with a load of your own painted 2009 liveries on a generic shape if you want to do that. LOL!

Better yet, create individual shapes, liveries and put them into a racing game. Like what all the guys do here for GP4!

OR! Just wait until Codemasters realise an Official Game, which, in my honest opinion, I feel is gonna be a bit watered down and arcadey feeling for my liking. =(
Date: June 09, 2009 09:08PM
that why i got this idea for gran turismo ..

codemasters will .. waterd it =C
Date: June 09, 2009 09:52PM
Posted by: IWE
Doesnt matter how bad F1 game Codemasters will make its atleast better than GT5 is as "complete F1 game".

Codies:

-all real cars
-all real tracks
-all real drivers
-real rules
-real weather-
-real everything

Turismo:

-one or more real cars
-just some real F1 tracks
-nameless drivers
-no real qualifying system
-rules lol what are those? just cut thru every corner if you want. or they fail like with prologue and you get penalty for driving slightly wide and having ½ car on kerb.
-damage is big guestion mark.. Most likely not going to be atleast too spectacular so dont expect to have any damage slowing you down even after crashing from speed of 300km/h to walls of Monaco
-easiest ever handling

Personally Im happy if GT5 have some F1 cars, but I think those are (and also should be) just bonus. Its so easy to win all races with those cars.

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: June 09, 2009 09:55PM
IWE ecrit:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Doesnt matter how bad F1 game Codemasters will
> make its atleast better than GT5 is as "complete
> F1 game".
>
> Codies:
>
> -all real cars
> -all real tracks
> -all real drivers
> -real rules
> -real weather-
> -real everything
>
> Turismo:
>
> -one or more real cars
> -just some real F1 tracks
> -nameless drivers
> -no real qualifying system
> -rules lol what are those? just cut thru every
> corner if you want. or they fail like with
> prologue and you get penalty for driving slightly
> wide and having ½ car on kerb.
> -damage is big guestion mark.. Most likely not
> going to be atleast too spectacular so dont expect
> to have any damage slowing you down even after
> crashing from speed of 300km/h to walls of Monaco
> -easiest ever handling
> ...
>
>
> Personally Im happy if GT5 have some F1 cars, but
> I think those are (and also should be) just bonus.
> Its so easy to win all races with those cars.

sure .. those car would be great if can cuztomise the paint .. and all .. imagine it with the moving hands when downshifting or upshifting ..

it can be extraordinary .; !!!
Date: June 09, 2009 10:09PM
Go here: [www.bhmotorsports.com] and you find out that you can paint cars of latest Codemasters games no matter what they say to fool people.

Go here: [community.codemasters.com] and give all possible ideas what you have for their game. There is atleast a change that somebody reads what you have to tell.

BYE!

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: June 10, 2009 04:52PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
IWE, i think there was no doubt painting was possible (this was even possible in the early Race Driver games), but i don't think creating new tracks and cars is possible, at least in the games i have checked.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: June 10, 2009 04:57PM
Posted by: Rodrigo007
It would be better to implement a form of introduce any 3d shapes you wish like we do already here rather than simply qustionate for F1 what is certainly incoherent to ask due numerous reasons; with that you could not only have f1 but anything you wish, obviously.

Tho in that case it would be better to stick into the latest sims launched as the possibilities of customization would tend to be in general more specifically developed.
Date: June 10, 2009 05:06PM
I remember people added cars from Colin McRae Rally 4 to Colin McRae Rally 3 (or replaced the original ones). And there was also tools to open carshape files of Racedriver 1 or 2.

With right people working on tools for new game it might be possible. For example Zmodeler guru Oleg might be someone able to do miracles. :P

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy