Force India VJM01 by the GP4/MMG modding group - Released - Updated V1.1

Posted by Öggo 
After monthes of silence, the GP4/MMG Modding Group finally comes up with a new release. We apologize if it took us so long, but things have gone quite complicated for almost everyone in the group lately.
In the mean while, I hope you'll enjoy this one. Based on 07 Spyker, edited to 08 specs and textured in 08 colors by Axel, final touches, some track-specific stuff and lods by myself. And not to forget Flo's great renders and Jurgen's amazing ingame pics! ;)

Download at GP4Italia.org! (Updated V1.1 with Lod fix)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2009 11:00AM by Öggo.
Awesome news Diego, thanks very much!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
nice one, thanks team!:)
thanks diego and others ...great job!

-------------- My GP4 Tracks --------------

F1 Tracks , Oval Tracks, Other Tracks
its definitely a great car, great work to all involved!

X (@ed24f1)
Great work guys!

Dont blaim me for my english im just proud that im from the Netherlands
Greetz Nick
great work as always.thanks.

Raja Hassan Bin Naeem.
i entered the code but it occured error...

any help plz ?

EDIT: got the point. dont bother with this.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2009 05:50PM by sunny1304.
EDIT: Just downloaded it today. thanks for the car :D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2009 07:43AM by alexf1man.
Thanks Diego! ;)
Pure pwnage, really awesome work, thx GP4/MMG, another great release after bmw, will you also release williams fw30?
great car, but no chance to download :(
nice car, very good work,
but unfortunately does not download

i from Germany

finally i've got it and it's a beauty :)
I still can not download'm registered but it still does not :(

send me the car as PM quickslick Please

edit:
have the car now also've reset my router:)

i from Germany

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2009 12:02AM by bluesky.
I've installed the Force India VJM01 by the GP4/MMG modding group, but now I'm having some problems with graphics. In some external camera views the cars seems to be without the wheels, and all four wheels are running side by side with the car. The picture explains by himself. Someone knows what might be wrong? There is any configuration for the wheels on gp4tweaker for the particular car?

[img193.imageshack.us]
Oggo, can you tell us what is happening with the BMW Sauber GP4/MMG Modding Group Updates if any are planned (such as Canada Spec nosecone and Italy wings)?
@Alexf1man He told us, the BMW trackspec will be released in the upcoming 2008 CSM mod.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Thank you guys! Glad you like the car!
Sorry, but I can't provide and alternate link. :( And please, do not post rapidshare links to the car. If you want to share it between you, do it in private. :)
Anyway, about Victorvps' problem, seems there was a problem with car1_lod2 files that went through unnoticed the whole beta testing process! So, as it's a small thing and it's not worth downloading 107MBs all over again for just a few KBs, here's a quick fix pack.
[rapidshare.com]
Anyway, fixed version will be up as soon as possible on GP4Italia for new downloaders. :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy