Fxied two problems in one :)

Posted by Ellis 
Fxied two problems in one :)
Date: August 26, 2002 02:32PM
Posted by: Ellis

Toyota Livery on BAR shape in Minardi slot :)

oooo yeah ;)

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Re: Fxied two problems in one :)
Date: August 26, 2002 02:45PM
Posted by: mvb
WOW :D

___Marc___
Date: August 26, 2002 04:37PM
Posted by: Whitey
Mate....looks great. Deserves another Great Star I think. I think the Minardi would also look ok on this shape. Cheers. Keep up the good work. PS can you post a pic of the T-cam view.
Date: August 26, 2002 05:03PM
Posted by: dave
This was a great idea Ellis! It must be taking AGES to do each one.

Date: August 27, 2002 01:57AM
10 hours for this car and still isnt finished

The textures dont line up correctly in the released version, i have mnagaed to line up the nose cone textures now, working on side pods and the rear of the car

I will do a T-Cam view soon...

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: August 27, 2002 02:21AM
Posted by: Doug
It looks brilliant already, great work! :)
Re: Fixed two problems in one :)
Date: August 27, 2002 02:28AM

Note that the version that will be on grandprixgames.org is not the finished version

I noticed last night that this car is going to take a few more days, so i released a 'less than perfect' version for you to have until i release a more perfect one - altho it will never be perfect due to texture mapping

There is also a couple of sponsors missing from the V0.9 one

And have to tell you that Chunter is working on an EXCELLENT texture for the Jaguar, it will be released when its ready :)

Thanx dude

Date: August 27, 2002 03:28AM
ok, i thot i might get it released tonight, but thats not looking likely, im off with the g'f for a change, its more fun than making cars (altho that comes second ;)

Date: August 27, 2002 04:15AM
Posted by: Lilletto
Standing ovation Ellis! :)

Date: August 27, 2002 05:37AM
Posted by: Chunter
the minardi on its proper carshape is on its way..give us time guys..it takes a lot of ours...ie at the moment i'm making a new generic steering wheel,doing the textures for the Jag on the ferrari shape and also putting the Minardi back to where it belongs with its proper shape as well..plus wife,son and work all want my time...no worries though..they'll be done as soon as possible for your enjoyment..i should be able to release an in progress minardi screen shot tonight
Date: August 27, 2002 06:21AM
Posted by: dave
Bloody family and career. They just get in the way of what is really important! :-)

Date: August 27, 2002 06:35AM
lol

Well i start college on Friday. I do Tuesday - Thursday, and im hoping for a Weekend job - so i ont have huge ammounts of time - thats why its all going fast at the moment

The Toyota MIGHT be out tonight, but then again, if its not it will most likely be out Tomorrow morning - depends how hard the side pods and rear are to do

Date: August 27, 2002 07:09AM
Posted by: tux
** Dumbass goes and gets a medel for ellis... **

Date: August 28, 2002 02:18AM
Ok, car is finished and im VERY hapy with the way the textures all lined up which was very hard to do :)

Will be released very soon, will upload to grandprixgames.org in a sec

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy