How To Convert

Posted by LewisF1Hamilton 
How To Convert
Date: May 23, 2009 06:15PM
Posted by: LewisF1Hamilton
who is able to convert cars from gp4 to rfactor ?.. this is very important,because it's 2 beatiful car ..

it's a mc laren and another fictional car =D <3

Here is the toleman

then the mc laren .. ( it's not the jokeast one .. it's from f1c ( with authorization )

if interest to convert it i will give the car .. in PM !!

[f1forgranturismo5.blogspot.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2009 06:58PM by LewisF1Hamilton.
Re: How To Convert
Date: May 23, 2009 07:43PM
Posted by: Willb
A) Why dont you have a go - There must be many tutorials around

B) Lots of the stuff from rfactor comes from GP4 anyway, so that mclaren may already be available (then again it may not).

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Date: May 23, 2009 07:47PM
Posted by: anynomous
Willb the mclaren is from kizz look@ the chrome version in the t-cam shot;-)

Dont blaim me for my english im just proud that im from the Netherlands
Greetz Nick
Date: May 23, 2009 09:21PM
Posted by: IWE
Btw wtf is wrong with rF community? For GP4 we get cars one by one and most of those having incredible good quality. With rF we have to wait whole year to get something new to drive excluding all those @#$%& quality cars (and with this I dont mean Renault by Rom1 wich would be pretty awesome without beeing converted so badly).. Why there aint almost any single car releases?

I know that most of people wants to race against full grid, but for example I like more just to improve my own laptimes alone or with some random cars on track.

For example Enzojz's Ferrari F2000 would be definately worth of having in rF even as single car mod..

And yes I know this is not right place for this whole topic, but why not because its already in here. lol

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: May 24, 2009 11:39AM
Posted by: LewisF1Hamilton
i'm just looking for somebody who can do it ^^

but gp4 community is largely better than rf one ... or even the f1c one ..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy