Help me! Pitstop problem

Posted by skyline86 
Help me! Pitstop problem
Date: May 21, 2009 06:31PM
Posted by: skyline86
Hi! I'm using my 2009 mod with 2008 trackpack. When i go to pitstop, i don't see pitcrew. What's my problem?
Re: Help me! Pitstop problem
Date: May 21, 2009 06:33PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
does this happen on any particular track, or all tracks?

X (@ed24f1)
Date: May 21, 2009 06:40PM
I'm only test at Melbourne track.
Date: May 21, 2009 07:45PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
ok, test on some other tracks. if it happens on all tracks, i think there is something in your F1Graphics.cfg file that you can change (hopefully someone else can identify the relevant line)

X (@ed24f1)
Date: May 21, 2009 10:46PM
Posted by: BayW
its not the tracks but the f1graphic file or the f1gstate file. You first can try to change this line in your graphic file:

1 ; Animation rendering mode. (0 - cheap lighting, 1 - proper lighting, 2 - VS) v2

it has to be on 1. If that doesn't solve the problem another trick is to delete both files written above and let the game recalibrate again, then they will be back. Tweak your graphic file again and make sure that line is set on 1
Date: May 22, 2009 03:43AM
Thanks! I will test it with all track. Sometimes when i stop at my pitstop, the pitcrew start go from pitstop to my car as GTR2 pitcrew, not F1. And i have pitstop bug when i make pitstop, i don't see my tyres.
Date: May 22, 2009 07:52AM
Posted by: BayW
skyline86 schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks! I will test it with all track. Sometimes
> when i stop at my pitstop, the pitcrew start go
> from pitstop to my car as GTR2 pitcrew, not F1.
> And i have pitstop bug when i make pitstop, i
> don't see my tyres.

if you don't see the tyres now and then its better to remove both files and recalibrate it all again.

Greetings Steven aka bigbrother :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy