I need stable and good. Please suggest me which mod i should have!

Posted by skyline86 
I'm a newbie come to GP4 game. It's a good game which i can play with great AI. But i see there are some non-csm mod not good as original GP4 game and it have many problem. Can you suggest me which mod i should have? I need it great as original game. Thank you all!
Welcome to the forums. :-)
Have a look at gp4db.com for starters, probably the best site around for GP4 mods. It wouldn't be right for us to say get 'this or that' mod because it might be a year you are not interested in or you may not like it for another reason. The best way is to download them and try them out for yourself. There are plenty to choose from, including a DTM mod which is apparently quite good. Have fun. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I tried DTM 2006 mod. But I don't know how to setup a car, seem default setups don't make car go faster. And in Tony F1 2005, with mod's car setup, i spin very much. How to download good car setup for all mod?
There isn't a definitive setup for all mods AFAIK. However, in the GP4FAQ, there is a guide on setups if my memory serves me correctly. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
skyline86 schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I tried DTM 2006 mod. But I don't know how to
> setup a car, seem default setups don't make car go
> faster. And in Tony F1 2005, with mod's car setup,
> i spin very much. How to download good car setup
> for all mod?

The 2005 mod is quite hard to drive, you might try the 2006 mod...

Some say... he's even smaller than 20kb.
And some say... he's so offensive he could get you into trouble...
The only thing we know is that he's called...

THE SIG

Felipe Massa, World Champion 15:34:11pm- 15:34:21pm.
I'd suggest 1994 mod and maybe 1991 and 1995. Some older mods on CSM really have very rough edges, like not the best sound, very pixelated pictures, horrible hands on the wheel...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy