Antialising reseting

Posted by xbogdix 
Antialising reseting
Date: May 14, 2009 06:22PM
Posted by: xbogdix
Ok so i play with anti alising filtering at 8x but whenever i close the game and then i restarted again the AA is gone
And in my catalyst control is set to 8x
Now if i change the setting to lets say 4x it works again and after i end the game same story
I'm tired to keep on changing the settings every time so if anybody could help me .....
Thanks in advance

ps:ati 4670hd 1g ram
Re: Antialising reseting
Date: May 15, 2009 02:26PM
Posted by: mortal
Have a look at the graphics.cfg, there might be a switch there for it, set the first line to 1 to enable the file.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: May 16, 2009 11:52AM
It is set to 1 and i have an option but is for antistroping filtering and is set to 16 and it works but i can't find any line for antialising filtering so the problem is the same i have to manually set a diferent value each time i start the game

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2009 12:28PM by xbogdix.
Date: May 20, 2009 01:28AM
So nobody knows how to fix this............?????
Date: May 20, 2009 02:49AM
Doesn't look like it does it?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: May 20, 2009 08:48AM
Posted by: mickwatson
try using ATI omega drivers u can override the settings for AA...may help
Date: May 20, 2009 09:06AM
Posted by: fabioss
I try to ask here the question even if I could also open another thread.

I have planned at the most already the whole graphics inside of GP4 but I would want, if possible, to graphically make even more the beautiful game. Do you know if there is some option to modify, for instance in the file f1graphics, to improve the graphics?
Date: May 20, 2009 09:18AM
Check out the f1graphics config thread. Use the search function. Check the FAQ, there may be a link.

Date: May 20, 2009 09:34AM
Posted by: fabioss
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy