I am a moron

Posted by dave 
I am a moron
Date: August 23, 2002 03:06AM
Posted by: dave
I was having some problems with GP4 so I decided to reinstall it. Stupidly I didn

Re: I am a moron
Date: August 26, 2002 02:35AM
Posted by: blackcelica
right you are
Date: August 26, 2002 04:22AM
Hey cool, I though this thread was completely gone but now its back!

Date: August 26, 2002 04:46AM
Posted by: LS.
i always thought gordon is a moron :-)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: August 26, 2002 04:46AM
Posted by: Ellis
lol, the thread gets bumped down as people reply to others, then popsup when posted in :P

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: August 26, 2002 05:02AM
Posted by: mortal
Dear oh dear, what is this country coming to, an aussie admitting he's a moron ;-) Do a search on f1graphics, there's been a few posts on it and it's likely that there's some tweaked versions available for download. Also there is an f1graphics editor available for download, probably on this site somewhere ;-) When you do get it up and running at a decent rate post your f1graphics file, I'd like to see it. Getting gp4 to run at 28fps with 80-120PO with a P3-500mhz is an achievement itself. Have you tried running without using the file? I've sent you mine to test. Good luck.
Date: August 26, 2002 06:12AM
It took ages of mucking about with the file to get it working perfectly so I was really pissed when I stuffed it up. I pretty much changed a couple of lines and then ran the game to se what happened. I didnt realise there was a f1graphics editor available but thanks, I'll have a look.

I will let you know how your file goes.

Date: August 26, 2002 09:20AM
Posted by: SkAiFeY
hey moron :D

Chris C
--------------------------------------
GPTC & GPVWC Manager o' CVRT
HawkEyE '01WC' Driver o' CVRT
http://cvrt.tk
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy