it is normal :P
but ingame it works ;)

Samuele
32BOBO32
you're right Samuele, it seems to work now. thnx
;)

Samuele
32BOBO32
well Samuele don't know what the problem is but i put your folder into tracks to load it with TSM but its seems when a mod is compiled the dat file don't get used what you have put in the folder. It uses default. I tried several slots and it uses default dat. I tried to take another shanghai dat file and replaced it but same happens, it seems not to get loaded which results ingame in cars flying all over the place :-) any idea?
that's strange my friend... i used it in tsm and it works :| Try in tsm to select the dat again in track setup screen

Samuele
32BOBO32
With TSM you don't change a thing with the dat. Just let TSM load the dat that's in the folder.

This is the thing I don't understand with TSM. Where does it save the magic data? Does it save to the DAT in the TRACKS folder? Because I have tested it and looks like it doesn't.
Thank you very much, Samuele and Martin, great work again.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

Congrats Samuele, SchueyFan and Ruboy.

Thanks for fast and quality work :)

[gp4facile.xooit.com]
well tried your suggestion samuele but it doesn't work. Also changes made in the magic data area and saved twice don't seem to apply. Never happend before.
thank you thank you thank you :)))))
i'm glad everyone likes this track! there should be more updates soon :)

X (@ed24f1)
Available on gp4italia.org too!!!

Great work, my best friend ;)

--------------------------------------
Davide AKA shecky
[admin and webmaster of gp4italia.org]
Congratulations, Samuele and all involved.

I REALLY like this track, if you know what I mean :)

Hi all friends!!

Thanks to everybody involved in this project. The track is really wonderful. Only one thing:

For me, the PO when I play this track is really higher than other tracks. What could be the reason?? It never passes from 90-100% of occupancy but in this track the PO runs about 110-130% at the most part of the circuit.

Thanks in advance, thanks for your work and a very happy racing from spain!!

maybe it coud be the mainstand vertex's number... I really don't know my friend :(

Samuele
32BOBO32
version 2.0 available at the link in 1st page ;)

Samuele
32BOBO32
32BOBO32 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> version 2.0 available at the link in 1st page ;)

proprio ora ke avevo iniziato a lavorare x il fantasy 1993 sulla prima versione.:D

My GPGSL Career
LOL!!!

Samuele
32BOBO32
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy