New Player completely stuck!

Posted by josh11000 
New Player completely stuck!
Date: April 26, 2009 11:23PM
Posted by: josh11000
Hey everybody, I recently got this game after reading a lot about it and watching a few preview clips ect. and was really pumped about getting the game, I got the game and have downloaded and started playing it and I'm enjoying it, but I also have a patch CD with it, and I put it in my computer and it goes onto my computer, but I can't seem to get it onto the GP4 game itself? Is there something different I need to be doing? I also can't seem to get the decrypter download to work, but this may be connected with my inability to get the patch working, so could somebody please tell me step by step how to get this patch CD onto my GP4 game and then explain how to download the Decrypter please, as I am far from amazing with computers, so I need it simplifying, if somebody could offer their help I would be HUGELY grateful :) Thank you for reading.
Re: New Player completely stuck!
Date: April 26, 2009 11:42PM
Posted by: Lo2k
Hi and welcome to GP4 :)

To start with GP4, the best way is to have a sight at this dedicated thread and more particulary in your case to the UGG or Ultimate (Newbie) GP4 Guide. Nothing personal anyway ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2009 11:43PM by Lo2k.
Date: April 27, 2009 12:13AM
Posted by: mortal
'I got the game and have downloaded and started playing it'

We don't support warez versions. That is probably why you have upgrade problems.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 27, 2009 12:18AM
Sorry, I misworded it, I got it on CD and put it on my computer, I have now downloaded the patch to see if I found that any easier, and have gone into my game file as it says to do, but I cannot find Setup.exe I can find 4 different setup's on there, so I dragged the patch download across onto the setup files and i9t seemed to have done it, but then I went on teh game, and there were no changes? =/ Thank You.
Date: April 27, 2009 12:55AM
OK right then. First job, Install GP4 from the CD, then run it. Exit.
Download CSM Zaz Tools and install. Download gpx-patch and install. Open the Zaz tools folder and run the patch and exe downloader. Update CSM as well. Download a mod, install, play. :-)
Also, please read the GP4FAQ, pinned topic.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: May 17, 2009 10:05PM
Ok :) Thanks a lot for your help :) Much appreciated, but I'm really sorry, I just cannot do it =/ I can download things, but I have absolutely no idea how to get them onto the game itself, so I have all the downloads on my computer, but I can't get any of them onto the game, how would I do that? Thanks a lot again :)
Date: May 17, 2009 11:01PM
You only have to install them. The decrypted exe is copied to the GP4 dir. Replace the original. Or use the patch downloader in CSM. Read the FAQ!

Date: May 18, 2009 07:11AM
Posted by: conley12
you have a pn...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy