***** Sakhir International Circuit RELEASED *****

Posted by gildoorf 
I do not understand...my friend, If I return to run again the image freezes, first will be to correct this problem, then to send the track to me and there if several times to try it to run at 100%.
Sorry if i adont understand... i am from Argentina.. and my english is not good...
Thanks, Jaques
Re: ***** Sakhir International Circuit RELEASED *****
Date: April 28, 2009 11:23PM
Posted by: Lo2k
To correct the problem, we need as much information as possible and GPxpatch can create a debug file that could help to find what's wrong with the track.
So what would be helpful is if you can set GPxpatch to create a full debug log and then race the sakhir track the way it is now until it crashes. Then, GPxpatch might show you a debug file.
If so, just copy/paste the text content of this debug file on my forum in order we could check if it could help to find the problem.

Ok i understand. Now what I need to know is like to do it, because it freezes and I have that reset the computer.

Thanks ! Jaques
Hi there...

Bug reports: that´s something to be frustrated. Let me point some issues:

1. Magny-cours dat was made from original GP4. Barcelona also. So there´s no connection in my opinion.

2. I have experienced freeze bug only for magny-cours, exactly on first turn of Complexe du Lycee, before the chicane. This happens with first version released. This version contains 3 scenes. I ran the track with each one of the scenes per time to discover which scene was causing the bug. Once discovered, I started to delete group of objects, based on CLASS, and for many times tested in game till discover which would be the object that cause the bug. Well, here´s the mistery: there´s NONE in particular. I re-worked on wad file, detaching some stuff such as PLUS garages and pit stands. And created two new scenes where I inserted new detached parts. This new version has no bug for me. Even for full races.

3. Bahrain has 0 bug for me so far. Dat file was slightly changed from 32bobo32 version.

4. I have experienced the same freeze bug with standard tracks (silverstone and sepang)

5. I´m quite sure there´s not a graphical bug, but a PC system bug due to RAM memory.

6. I have upgraded my NVIDIA card, but it seems there´s not the solution.

Hope this report helps expert guys.

By the way, there´s no way to copy log here, once the bug freezes the PC, and I have to restart the system.

Dear Gildoorf,

You says: "By the way, there´s no way to copy log here, once the bug freezes the PC, and I have to restart the system."

Exactly, it is imposible because i have to restart the computer.

The tracks is amazing, dont worry.

Thanks for your circuits.

Jaques
Re: ***** Sakhir International Circuit RELEASED *****
Date: April 29, 2009 09:02AM
Posted by: Ruboy
gildoorf Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi there...
>
> Bug reports: that´s something to be frustrated.
> Let me point some issues:
>
> 1. Magny-cours dat was made from original GP4.
> Barcelona also. So there´s no connection in my
> opinion.

I did not mean the dat but GP4..but as said, it's realy difficult to say where this problem comes from. I sometimes have a crash at various tracks, too..but it occurs very randomly...so indeed a big mystery for me,too.

Thanks Ruboy, Gildoorf, TTM, PrBlanco and all the people who do that GP4 is ¡GP5! If they need help to try the tracks to 100% race just tel me and i run a complete race.
Thanks !!!
Jaques
For sure one of the best tracks I've ever seen in GP4! Great work, thanks to all involved! :)

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

congratulations!!!! incredible job!!!Ruboy, Gildoorf, TTM, PrBlanco and all
Hi guys! Can anyone put a download link so I can get this fantastic track? Sorry as I cant get it in f1-virtual.

Again, thanks to all for the unending effort to make this gp4 game the latest gp4 game let alone the cars that are on the way. I dont even know if i will
get excited with codemaster's f1 when you guys are already here.
arnel pijuan Wrote:
I dont even know if
> i will
> get excited with codemaster's f1 when you guys are
> already here.

No, you won't, indeed ;)

Congratulations (Parabéns) to Gildoorf, PR Blanco, TTM, Ruboy and all that worked on this track. Finally, for the first time I finished the race without any freeze, also the track have big improvements like the elimination of big bump after the second corner of the track, driveability fantastic. To be completely perfect only need to have the director with the checkered flag in the end, as I finished the race with a guy dressing in red, with a yellow flag instead ...eheheh.
Thanks again guys, this was one of the races that I never finished before, always froze around lap 30.
Tobchina Wrote:
> To be completely perfect only need to
> have the director with the checkered flag in the
> end, as I finished the race with a guy dressing in
> red, with a yellow flag instead ...eheheh.

As treack creator you never run a full distance, so we cannot notice ;)

Does anyone know which texture is used for these flags? Maybe someone else can run a 3 lap race to check if this is not a specific problem.

i crossed the line with the ordinary man - is a problem with the f1gstate.sav I think - copy your one else where and run gp4 again - see if that works...

Hey, I love full lenght races. :)

In my championship I´m fouth, past 3 races.

1 Jenson Button (GB) 24
2 Robert Kubica (POL) 18
3 Rubens Barrichello (BRA) 16
4 Gildoorf (BRA) 14
5 Nico Rosberg (D) 11
6 Fernando Alonso (E) 10
7 Sebastian Vettel (D) 7
8 Jarno Trulli (I) 5
9 Kimi Raikkonen (FIN) 4
10 Felipe Massa (BRA) 3
11 Lewis Hamilton (GBR) 3
12 Timo Glock (D) 1
13 Nick Heidfeld (D) 1
14 Heikki Kovalainen (FIN)
15 Nelson Piquet (BRA)
16 Mark Webber (AUS)
17 Adrian Sutil (D)
18 Giancarlo Fisichella (ITA)
19 Sebastien Buemi (SWI)
20 Sebastien Bourdais (FRA)
21 Takuma Sato (JAP)
22 Anthony Davidson (GBR)

1 Brawn GP 40
2 AT&T Williams 25
3 BMW Sauber F1 Team 19
4 ING Renault F1 Team 10
5 Red Bull Racing 7
6 Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro 7
7 Panasonic Toyota Racing 6
8 Vodafone Mclaren Mercedes 3
9 Force India Formula One Team
10 Scuderia Toro Rosso
11 Super Aguri F1 Team

And all my victories in career

1 spain 2004
2 monaco 2004
3 united states 2004
4 germany 2004
5 italy 2004
6 brazil 2004
7 canada 2005
8 united states 2005
9 france 2005
10 turkey 2005
11 italy 2005
12 china 2008

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy