updated Brawn box, download page 2. Fia and USGPE pitstands by quickslick released

Posted by quickslick 
Yes thats correct but ingame when barrichello has number 23 as second car and button 22 as first car the First car stands always right in clockwise track and reverse in anti clockwise tracks. So its better to change the garage layout then to change the whole game if you ask me
i've finished now both versions of the Brawn garage. The one for the clockwise tracks and the second version for the anti clockwise tracks :) Thanks to Steven for hosting on a permanent link :)

downloadlink

[rapidshare.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2009 06:15PM by quickslick.
Very nice job, love them in my tracks, any more projects in mind ?
Quick question.

Are the flags of each driver meant to be different sizes. Or is that fixed now anyway?

Great work by the way.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don’t think he has come to apologize."

Ayrton Senna (1960 - 1994)
Great job Jurgen :)
thanks to you all :)

@Justin, you're right about the flags, i've just corrected them to the same size for both drivers, thanks for the hint :)

@BayW,i don't want to make some more garages, because i only wanted to make the Brawn box ;)

here's the link for the fixed flags, thanks again to Steven for hosting the files :)

[rapidshare.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2009 03:00PM by quickslick.
good work
greetings from germany
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy