Renault#1Fan's 2009 projects (Renault F1 Late Season updates RELEASED 1/20/2010, Link top of PG.1)

Posted by Renault#1Fan 
Great work Renault#1Fan !

[gp4facile.xooit.com]
new faces look great :) Maybe you can change the arms as well?

Thanks Fongu, yeah I wanted to but can't find any to work with the shape, but I'll look into it as I still have the psd files saved. Also a big thank you for the file you gave me, it helped bigtime. Especially when I start the pitcrews.
They were simple to do so here's Brawn, seen they have had both black and white shirts, so I did both.

Try not using pure black, so that some of the shadows show up a bit more - have a look at some of my black crews from the past

Its not pure black, but I see what you mean. I'll lighten it up before I release them.
Another simple one, Toro Rosso.

super job....thanks... amazing work...
Great Work
I was wondering if it would be too much trouble to have these
awesome pitstands in the NON-PLUS version the ones we installed in the track wads ourselves???
thanks for any info
Cheers.
looking very nice renault#1fan it just keeps looking better and nicer;-)

Dont blaim me for my english im just proud that im from the Netherlands
Greetz Nick
Sorry, been slacking alot. I have continued the work and now just have Red Bull left to do on the engineer side. Have not decided if I will do pitcrews too but look for the engineers/PLUS Muppets to be released sometime next week.

LATER

Force India:

Renault:

Toyota:

Williams:

where did you get that force india

My GPGSL Career
Great news my friend.

Gp4world aka: Jcaranti
Racing Generation: Web Admin
WE OPENED AGAIN, COME AND JOIN US.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy