2009 Tweaker files

Posted by Gigi4 
2009 Tweaker files
Date: April 10, 2009 01:03PM
Posted by: Gigi4
I'm making personal 2009 CSM mod but i can't manage getting right helmet, steer e camera position for tweaker because Real Time editing doesn't work. Has anyone made them?

Re: 2009 Tweaker files
Date: April 10, 2009 01:18PM
Posted by: maes
Gigi, are you using vista? if you are, you'll need te enable the "run as administator" setting. i did it for both gpxpatch.exe and the gp4.exe maybe this can enable the realtime editing ;)

Date: April 10, 2009 01:30PM
No windows xp

Date: April 10, 2009 01:39PM
hm okay sorry mate, i dont have any 2009 files yet...
you could always use TeamEditor though, except for tyre positions...

Date: April 10, 2009 02:46PM
Posted by: Excalibur
For cameras, helmets, steering wheel positions , use TeamEditor.

For Tyre positions, check the settings of the cars which are diffrents with teameditor ( have a look with the v cam), adjust the settings, write the settings of these tyres positions. re-adjust the default tyres positions (Don't forget to click on the "apply" button before to quit)

Then, copy and past the GP4Tweaker files into your main GP4 folder (look at the readme file for installation infos). Edit the tyrepos.ini fils into the gp4tweak_data folder with the settings for the tyres you want to modify.Finally, edit the gp4tweak.ini file and set tyrepos.ini on 1, save.

It's done.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: April 10, 2009 03:14PM
For some reason neither teameditor works. It says "all changes applied" but it is not true ingame

Date: April 10, 2009 03:16PM
Hmmm... strange, first time I see this. Do you use another tweakers or play with a CSM mod?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: April 10, 2009 05:48PM
Posted by: msater
Slightly off topic, but does anyone know if you there is a method to convert TeamEditor positions to Team Editor and vice versa?

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Date: April 10, 2009 06:19PM
i think it just /100 and *100 but TE uses 1 (no values smaller than 1) and Tweaker uses 0.0001 values. thats why they change in some cases.

Date: April 10, 2009 07:47PM
It's true: for example, rear left tyre in teameditor = -70 , -181 , -23 ..In tweaker= -0.70000, -0.23000, -1.81000 ( z is before y)

You just have to make that simple conversion.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2009 07:48PM by Excalibur.
Date: April 10, 2009 07:52PM
Posted by: msater
Thanks Excalibur and Gigi!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Date: April 10, 2009 07:54PM
Is it the same for camera and helmets?

Date: April 10, 2009 11:10PM
I don't know... I just use Tyre positions and cars on tracks with GP4tweaker... Helmets, cams and steering positions with Teameditor. Don't know why it doesn't work with you...

I've checked with gp4tweaker and yes, you have to do the same conversion from Teameditor.. Don't change the x values in gp4tweaker (always on 0) concerning helmets, Tcam and steering wheel...Otherwise, it is the same procedure.

Date: April 20, 2009 04:16PM
Posted by: damunoz
This same instructions works for non-csm mods??

Back to basics... I feel like a newbie! hahahahaa!!!
Date: April 20, 2009 04:40PM
Yes, because I don't play CSM mods.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy