How to convert gpi files into tga files?

Posted by Pont 
How to convert gpi files into tga files?
Date: April 09, 2009 10:49AM
Posted by: Pont
question is simple, lots of pictures of drivers, helmnets and teamarts are gpi files,,,,,,how can i change these files in tga files?
Re: How to convert gpi files into tga files?
Date: April 09, 2009 10:52AM
Posted by: mortal
That's a good question, was wondering about that myself the other day, you've saved me the trouble of asking. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 09, 2009 10:55AM
Posted by: evil.hEiNz
I suggest SlimTex. It can convert those data types.
Date: April 09, 2009 11:53AM
how? could you show me how to do that?
Date: April 09, 2009 02:25PM
Posted by: Excalibur
...If it concerns Images into your menu data folder, use GPI Browser and click on "Save all images in .tga" button.
.... If you have a lots of GPI files out of your main game and that you want to convert them in tga, use Slimtex: click on "Batch to tga" button, just select and slide all your GPI file from your folder window into Slimtex, then, convert. It's done! ;o)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: April 09, 2009 04:10PM
thanks Excalibur.....it workes...it concerns images out of my main game...you helped me a lot!! Again!!
Date: April 10, 2009 12:47AM
You're welcome

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: April 10, 2009 08:13AM
you're really an expert...i'm not,,,i'm just a absolute beginner like david bowie said....
Date: April 10, 2009 01:37PM
Posted by: Lo2k
I didn't know David Bowie was playing GP4 ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2009 01:38PM by Lo2k.
Date: April 10, 2009 01:40PM
he probably did haha
Date: April 10, 2009 02:33PM
Lo2k ecrit:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I didn't know David Bowie was playing GP4 ;)

Hahahaha.. Maybe he is a fan and nobody know that ;)

@ Pont: Thanks but I'm not an expert. I didn't know how to do this until I try and try again or ask for help, like you. It is just that people made great tools for GP4

Date: April 18, 2009 07:21PM
i have a stange problem with tga files in gpibrowser

i did convert a gpi file into a tga file with slimtex and tried to install this tge file in gpibrowser (robert doornbos picture), as you can see this picture is upset down??? this happens with several pictures already? how is this possible and how can i get this picture right?
Date: April 18, 2009 07:38PM
Haaaannn!! How does he manage to do this? lol

Just use slimtex, select your .tga file and drag it into slimtex window (batch to tga), click on "flip" and convert. Then load your image with GPI browser. ;o)

Date: April 18, 2009 09:44PM
i tried to do it like that but it's not working??
Date: April 18, 2009 09:49PM
oh yes i see it.........sorry...it's ok now!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy