Teamarts

Posted by Pont 
Teamarts
Date: April 02, 2009 08:43PM
Posted by: Pont
I downloaded some teamarts files but they are all tga.files....i would like to convert those in gpi.files? how can i do that?
Re: Teamarts
Date: April 02, 2009 09:01PM
Posted by: Charrel
Hi mate,

You need gp4 browser for it, here is the link:

[www.realgpx.com]

Right click on the file you want to replace, pick: load image from a tga file, and select your tga file

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Date: April 02, 2009 11:46PM
Posted by: fongu
or slimtex in zaztools, just throw all the files in and hit convert.

Date: April 03, 2009 07:43PM
Charrel schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi mate,
>
> You need gp4 browser for it, here is the link:
>
> [www.realgpx.com]
> r&menu=tools
>
> Right click on the file you want to replace, pick:
> load image from a tga file, and select your tga
> file

Ok that should be no problem but can i change these files back to gpi.files again?
Date: April 03, 2009 07:53PM
Posted by: Charrel
Well, its not really converting them to gpi.. I think its just saving the tga picture over the gpi picture.. So you alway's keep the original tga file

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Date: April 03, 2009 07:55PM
ok but some the files i have downloaded are gpi files and other files are tga files....
Date: April 03, 2009 08:29PM
i tried to use gbi browser but i get following error mssg...GPI Browser can not read RLE ENCODED .TGA files??? help...
Re: Teamarts via GPI Browser?
Date: April 03, 2009 10:06PM
Laurent Rousseau (Lo2k) do you have a solution for this problem?
Date: April 04, 2009 08:58PM
does anyone have a solution for this problem?

i tried to use gbi browser but i get following error mssg...GPI Browser can not read RLE ENCODED .TGA files??? help...
Date: April 05, 2009 10:16AM
Posted by: Öggo
Try SlimTex, it can convert to TGAs to GPI. Dunno if it works with RLE encoded TGAs though, but you should really have a go at it...

Date: April 05, 2009 01:30PM
Posted by: Excalibur
I suggest you to replace your folder "Images" with the GPI files (Grand Prix 4/Menu data/PC/GP2001/Images) by the original one. Then, launch GPIBrowser and click-right on the picture you want to replace, click on "load image from a .tga file" and select the new image. Once it is done with all the pictures you want to replace, click on the "apply all changes" button. It should work.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: April 05, 2009 01:38PM
as far as i now these are the original ones? i installed gp 4 and gp4 patch.
Date: April 05, 2009 01:46PM
If you got an error message when you open GPIBrowser, the problem may come from your GPI files. So make a back up of your "Images" folder and replace it by the original one contained on your CD game. Just try this. If it doesn't work, you 'll try other things... ;o)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: April 05, 2009 01:59PM
excalibur

i do not get an error when opening gpi browser and some of the original teamarts have already been replaced by other teamarts, however when i try to upload teamarts 1994 from mckey415 i get this error mssg. It has something to do with these tga files i suppose and not with gpi browser. Otherwise i would have encountered the same problems with aother teamarts as well?
Date: April 05, 2009 02:10PM
Ok, I hadn't these precisions ;) ... Hmmm ..did you try to open these files with slimtex (batch to tga) and to modify their informations before to convert into tga again. It could work. Otherwise, send me the link to 1994 teamart. I'll have a look on it and will check what is wrong.

Date: April 05, 2009 07:27PM
Does anyone have a menu picture of Ayrton Senna? in TGA file?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy