Hotlap Championship 2009 *Important announcement 5/4/2009 page 3*

Posted by Shaddix 
as much as you want, but you can only send me over 2 laps by mail :)

@mdbSnake: I can convert your helmet to the 06 shape if you want

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
so 2 best laps i drove i can send to u?

Dont blaim me for my english im just proud that im from the Netherlands
Greetz Nick
yes :) but not nescecarely at the same time
it is more because if a driver has send is lap, and he beated his personal best afther that, he would still have a oportunity to send that lap :)

Scolari International Racing Team - Shakedown

Scolari has made their first appearance on the track; the car is still to be investigated by race control in order to be found legal. Snake Motorsports made their SMD-01 fit the correct regulations and so the SMD-09a is born.

Photos has been shot:

Tim; hopefully this car is 'legal' ;) If so I'll send the files over soon, when I adapted my helmet to the 2006 shape.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
If someone could kind of give me some tips as to how to paint the car through a pm, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm using Adobe Photoshop CS3 if it helps :D. Thanks in advance.

--------------------------------------
I play GP4
2004-2008 mods!
alright thanx for the information shaddix;-)
Hey Snake I have a question. I'm trying to do the thing you did where you put a white line and then filled the bottom with another color. How did you do that because I'm trying to and it's really getting me mad.

--------------------------------------
I play GP4
2004-2008 mods!
retop56 schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Snake I have a question. I'm trying to do the
> thing you did where you put a white line and then
> filled the bottom with another color. How did you
> do that because I'm trying to and it's really
> getting me mad.

First I made the texture all black, and all the parts which would completely get yellow, yellow. Then I draw lines on another layer(!) So I got the layer with the colors and a layer with the lines. Then I locked the transparency; and then on the colored layer I took freehand selections and pressed 'delete' to fill it up with the color of choice (yellow for me)
So you made freehand selections underneath the line; and because the lines are on another layer you don't get weird distortions from the freehand selection. Finally save it as a PSD to contain the different layers(!), this is handy if you ever wanna change it, or do another color or so :)
And saved as TGA which automatically merge everything while it looks good :)

Hope that helps a bit

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
the scolari car looks ace! good job!

Scuderia Jalving Shake-down

Today we had the first test of the new Scuderia Jalving. We have decided to change to a new and more professional style..

We had the shake down at Nürburgring Circuit in Germany, the circuit is just few hours away from our base.

We are proud to present the SJ-02.
(The first car I have ever painted/first time I used photoshop)

We have had a very productive day, ofcourse some minor technical problems.. But everything worked as expexted so we collected a lot of data..

The start of the 2009 Hotlap Championship is coming closer fast, but we feel we are ready for it!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
I'd join this but i'm rubbish at Grand Prix 4 haha. Looking forward to seeing what kind of times people produce :D

Btw, I stil have a drivers spot open if someone is intrested!!

Nice use of dutch sponsoring ;-) I'm with SNS bank ;) and not bad at all for a first car :)

hey is there any space left to sign up for this? thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2009 04:12PM by MattLeonowicz.
Charrel Wrote:
> Btw, I stil have a drivers spot open if someone is
> intrested!!

Sorry, I completely forgot to tell you that I've agreed with Shaddix to join your team - check the first post :)
Cars looks good, btw :)

Batracer - the online racing manager game - join here :) [batracer.com]
MattLeonowicz schreef:
> hey is there any space left to sign up for this?
> thanks

Mate, do you want to join with a new team? Then you need to get your own car and the livery..

You can also join an tream that is already here, just check if they have a spot open..

And no problem robert glad to have you onboard :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2009 06:28PM by Charrel.
how how how, guys, be carefull, Charrel, Robert just agreed to join you, he said that a few posts earlier

MattLeonowicz, there are some seats available yes, I'll inform some teams that are still searching for a driver that you are interested

Awesome :D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2009 07:40PM by MattLeonowicz.
Starting to look like a pretty filled field shaddix!

Cant wait till it starts, eventhough I wonder what the gap will be between the times of everyone :)

some good news, all teamspots are now filled!
there are still some driversseats available :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy