Williams from Ralph available!

Posted by NunoEspadinha 
Williams from Ralph available!
Date: August 05, 2002 04:46AM
Posted by: NunoEspadinha
for those who still didn't noticed ;) ....

btw, read carfully the .txt file where Ralph explains the pain that is to edit gp4 car textures :(

-----------------------------
Virtual-Games.com: [www.virtual-games.com]
Virtual-Games.com Racing Team: [racing.virtual-games.com]

Re: Williams from Ralph available!
Date: August 05, 2002 09:35AM
Posted by: LS.

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: August 05, 2002 09:37AM
hmm strange, the linking worked ok on a few other sites, must be this one that does'nt the gap in it

try again

LS's Tip of the week
Date: August 05, 2002 09:37AM
aaah @!#$ it

LS's Tip of the week
Date: August 05, 2002 10:04AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Linking on this forum doesnt work when there are spaces ("%";) in the urls i think

Date: August 05, 2002 10:15AM
Posted by: Zcott
My image wouldn't link either in another thread, but it didn't have the space. Must be just biased against ntlworld users!
Date: August 05, 2002 12:27PM
Posted by: Sicknote
I think it's a damn shame that Ralph is getting all these troubles....i guess it'll take some time to figure out what goes where for now, and how to create better editors...i bet crammond and co are rubing their hands reading this....more money from an update methinks. Money, yup......greed has ruined what could have been another long living game...guess we'll have to make do with the great physics, et etc.....
Date: August 05, 2002 01:04PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
I read this on the SDI forum, by Paolo Ricardo

"Why did GC make this problems to the game?

I mean, how many bugs, how many difficulties to change the cars, so heavy to run, why? The game is so beautiful, the GPS data into the tracks, car in the garage, so many improvements but so many problems! I can't understand, I've never tried F1-2002 but I think I will, every F1 simulation site has a lot of improvements to F1-2002 like RH improvements but to GP4, nothing. Rh has difficult to make his job, SDI has too. I'm deeply sad. "

Sums it all up quite well. Great game, but so many drawbacks before we can trully appreciate it for all it is

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: August 05, 2002 01:13PM
Posted by: jordangp2001
Date: August 05, 2002 01:16PM
Posted by: matthewp
yep, the amount of bugs in GP4 at the moment is appalling (just look at the bug list, its huge!) and the difficulties editing it makes it even worse. ISI the people who made F1 2002 intentionaly made it easy to edit, all of the physics files are text files with no encryption of any kind and everything is nice and open. Not only that, they actually listen to the community and change the game appropriatly, they even collaborated with an offline league I used to race with to made they're validation software work with F1 2001, it would be refreshing if Geoff and his team endorsed the community in this way.

Date: August 05, 2002 01:49PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
It would, but I think we all knew that the issue of the closed door between Simergy and GPxC would remain tightly bolted.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: August 05, 2002 02:01PM
Posted by: Lilletto
So true qwerty. I think their philosophy is rather "sell and forget".

Date: August 06, 2002 12:48AM
Posted by: Haldo
true :((

---
"Because the future is now."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy