[!RELEASED!] Renault R29 L.U. with 2009 Renault Helmets - by DaiMOn

Posted by DaiMOn 

Firstly I want to say thanks to some people. Without their help this project couldn’t have been finished. Thanks to Vass for the shape and for his permission. Thanks to SchueyFan for BETA testing. Thanks to the GP4/MMG Modding Group and Raulongo for the pictures. And last but not least thanks to Spidey for the rendering of the car.

The car is based on the Sauber-BMW of Vass. The shape wasn’t modified. The 3D modell and lower LODs are included in the package. The textures are available in three different size. (Medium Resolution /512x/, High Resolution /1024x/ and UltraHigh Resolution /2048x/.)

The Helmets are made for the ARAI 2006 shape (by Eugenio Farina). There are both Hi-Res and Med-Res version included.

Have a good time!

Ingame screens:

DOWNLOAD Link:

[rapidshare.com]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

My previous works are available available HERE

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2009 03:45PM by DaiMOn.
Nice one thanks :)
great work, thanks!

X (@ed24f1)
nice car thanks!!!
these are my tyres, aren't they? Beautiful car (and happy someone uses my work)

Gigi4!

I don't know. You should ask Spidey. He've made this great render... :)
thanks, looks great :)

great stuff, but what are the driver numbers for this year ?

RaceSimsPitstop

Game Screens
As far as I know 7 and 8. But Vass released only car1. I've duplicated it, and have made LODs but I didn't want to modify the mapping, that's why the numbers are missing...
cheers just wanted to know what to call the helmets :)

RaceSimsPitstop

Game Screens
Fantastic! Great asset to the community KUTGW

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2009 04:06PM by JohnWarrington.
Excellent job indeed!

Thanks Daimon and all involved into this project!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

thank you mate! so i can use these lower lods also for bmw (renaming texture ofcourse) ???

Samuele
32BOBO32
thank you Daimon, fantastic :)
32BOBO32!

Probably yes...
Works perfect mate! :) Great job..
wow! fantastic paint work! like always!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2009 07:13PM by prisco.
Surprise surprise
Fantastic work, Thanks!
Nice one Daimon, good work mate. Thanx>:-)

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy