GP4 + GpxPatch

Posted by TeamFerrari 
GP4 + GpxPatch
Date: August 03, 2002 01:04AM
Posted by: TeamFerrari
Hey everyone,

I know Rene Smit puts in a lot of effort in developing and coding the updated versions of GPx patch, but is it just me or does GP4 need the Speed and Time extention? (ie GPx SAT)

Personally, I like being able to look at just how much time there is between myself and the leaders and how time I have to make up between me and the cars in front.

So, just wondering if anyone knows if GPxSAT is coming soon, or are we just stuck with the graphics that Geoff Crammond has deemed suitable?

Rubens, leave Ferrari while you still can!!!
Re: GP4 + GpxPatch
Date: August 03, 2002 02:57AM
Posted by: mortal
Wouldn't you be better asking Rene this question in the SDI forum, if anyone knows about updates, additions etc. surely it would have to be the man himself. A link to the gpx patch home page is in the html help files ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: August 03, 2002 03:07AM
Posted by: Ellis
Wasnt it actaully Marc Arts that done the timing squences?

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: August 03, 2002 06:51AM
Posted by: dave
He's right though, that little panel at the top of the screen is sadly missed at the moment. I hope to see it soon
Date: August 03, 2002 06:52AM
Posted by: Morbid
I seem to remember that there has been some hinting on the SDI forum that timing will be done. And it is Marc Aarts that has to do most of the GFX work first. But as always with the GPx-patch, it will be done, when its done.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: August 03, 2002 07:40AM
Posted by: tux
"done when its done"

hehe

btw, if u go to the forum and ask when a new version is out then they get the big mafia men to tell you :P

Date: August 03, 2002 07:42AM
Posted by: Ellis
er, thats cos it tells u not to ask :P

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: August 06, 2002 09:24PM
Posted by: TeamFerrari
btw, if u go to the forum and ask when a new version is out then they get the big mafia men to tell you :P

Exactly, Dumbass, that's why I posted the question on here and not there!!

Rubens, leave Ferrari while you still can!!!
Date: August 06, 2002 09:28PM
Posted by: Whitey
I posted my message about 2 nanoseconds before this one was updated.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy