TV overlay

Posted by Ellis 
TV overlay
Date: July 31, 2002 07:09PM
Posted by: Ellis
Has anyone else noticed that the TV style overlay is totally wrong? When viewing replies it seemd to display random rubbish at the bottom of the screen!

I was following Kimi at Spa when i spun. So i watched the replay, what does the overlay say? "Kimi Raikonen is in the pits"?

eh? WTF? No hes not, hes infront of me!

Next lap - Irvine retires, i swicth to replay to find out why... wot does the screen say? "Jarno Trulli is in the pits" - thats me!!

I unpause the race - and im not in the pits - im still behind Kimi! I hadnt been in the pits for 5 laps, and wasnt due in for another 20 odd!!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Re: TV overlay
Date: July 31, 2002 07:25PM
Posted by: Lilletto
Yup it should be in the bug list

Date: July 31, 2002 07:32PM
Good, so not only me who thinks that altho Sato is out of the race, hes also in the pits....(or on the recovery truck knowing him)

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 31, 2002 07:39PM
Posted by: Lilletto
My first post here was just about this "everybody's pittin' oh yeah" bug!

Date: July 31, 2002 07:40PM
lol, i didnt notice

Date: July 31, 2002 07:59PM
Posted by: LS.
maybe it could be a problem with 2002 drivers names and carsets being imported into gp4's default 2001 season ?

i expect when emac finish thier patch it will inc driver pics & names etc so hopefully that will correct the fault

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: July 31, 2002 08:04PM
nah, cos i thot it might have bee something like this

Hard to explian

I replced Kimi with Massa - so i thot when Massa pitted it might have told me Kimi cos thats who it was orgioanlly

But i was wrong, it does display new drivers names and stuff

I duno wot it is, cos it seems to be totally random

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy