eXqO's Workthread - [Release]TeamArt 2009 (Interlagos Version Added) (Link Page 1)

Posted by exqo 
Link Uploaded ! Monza version added !

- New Alguersuari's picture
- Fisichella & Liuzzi

--------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2009 08:55AM by exqo.
thank you very much.

My GPGSL Career
Nice mate, Cheers :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Excellent Exqo! Thanks for the update, mate! ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Little Update :
- New Badoer's picture

Link : [www.mediafire.com]

guys i have question to all. in the empty mod 2009 from tony i want to put this teamart in there but i want to keep the old one. So is there any chance of making a kind of track spec teamart.I dont know how.SO thanks if you know something about it. By the way its good that hamilton chrashed and Vettel only got 1 point.I am happy that Fernando got good points and Kimi was on the podium and Rubens won so it was a good GP.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"
Does someone has an idea?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"

Update : Interlagos Version !

Link on 1st page !

Thanks a lot, mate! ;o)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry but the links only give upto monza version for the helmets can you guide me to the correct link please
Bigbrother ecrit:
-------------------------------------------------------
> sorry but the links only give upto monza version
> for the helmets can you guide me to the correct
> link please

About helmets:

"Versions :
- Melbourne 2009 (générique)
- Hongrie 2009 (Alguersuari)
- Valencia 2009 (Badoer, Grosjean)
- Monza 2009 (Liuzzi, Fisichella)
- Interlagos 2009 (Kobayashi)

MAJ le 19/10/09
"
Click on the "Télécharger" button ;o)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy