**[RELEASED]** Renault R28 by Craigo & Kizz Released

Posted by kizz 
**[RELEASED]** Renault R28 by Craigo & Kizz Released
Date: March 06, 2009 09:36PM
Posted by: kizz

Craig and Myself are happy to finally get this car released, the proper version of our Renault R28.
The car has seen alot of work from the r27-r28 update that was released at the start of the season and
has taken some time to complete but its finally ready and comes with LODs and high res textures.

Thanks to Spidey, fast_alonso and SchueyFan for testing, screenshots and feedback
Also big thanks to Raul for the render shadows :)

Download
[rapidshare.com]
[www.yousendit.com]

Sites are free to upload the car to their servers :)

Kizz
Re: **[RELEASED]** Renault R28 by Craigo & Kizz Released
Date: March 06, 2009 09:38PM
Posted by: J-C
Hi Guys, what happend with the early season shape, the shape before the Spanish GP with the normal engine cover , i have seen screens of those versions in the old thread ?

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2009 09:49PM by J-C.
Fantastic! Thank you very much! :)
Many thanks. Downloading now :)

wooo fantastic I've waited soo much for this car!! :)
one word
A M A Z I N G !!!
Thank you very much! A real master piece! :)
Nice mate. Good one!

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Awesome work, mates. Thank you. :)
Looks fantastic, another amazing piece of work, well done Craigo and Kizz!!!!

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Terrific car, thanks.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Wow! I will put the car when I get back to my home computer! 3 hours later!!!! Good job you all!

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2009 10:42PM by ColdBlood.
One word. Fantastic! :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
I can not say that I am the number 1 fan of you ... because many people here would beat me ... then I say that I think you just amazing ... and their even more fabulous machines ... congratulations ...
Just installed the car, and it is really great!

One thing that I want to point out is:

If anyone who doesn't active "Use lod0 only" from TeamEditor, you might get a CTD due to the wrong number of objects in LOD3 which only has 20. I just experienced this issue, but just replaced the issued LOD3 with LOD2 having correct obects' number:24. However, I am not quite sure it is just me or it is a right solution for the problem so if anyone has a similar problem, let's share any info :)

And Craigo & Kizz:

Please don't take this personally, I just inform the issue so that it can prevent any inconvenience.

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2009 02:59AM by ColdBlood.
Fantastic job guys, looks gorgeous :)

Thanks a lot for this version. Great work! ;o)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks guys for providing the community with the model, certainly an excellent add for everybody!
Hi Craigo and Kizz

Fantastic job, you both, congratulations!

I just would like to know if there are specific values for Tyre position configurations at gp4tweaker.

I´m using this beauty over benetton original position in GP4 (dunno which number it is)

Problem is with rear tyres, they´re positioned just 30cm ahead from where they should be.

Hope you´re well!

Thanks and waiting for feedback.

Fantastic , Thanks

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy