Need Help, regarding 2007 Rev Counter on GPX Patch

widout any tutorial i've installed the REV Counter thing :( like this:

amd while in game, the graphics looks like this :( :( :

am I supposed to get that kinda graphics from the very beginning :( ??
Re: Need Help, regarding 2007 Rev Counter on GPX Patch
Date: March 05, 2009 07:35PM
Posted by: BAR#10
disable tv and arcade overlays, ingame menu

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Date: March 05, 2009 07:47PM
Posted by: J-C
Like BAR#10 said plus i think your missing patch 9.6 for the game.

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
thnks :D :D :) :) i was indeed missing the patch 9.6, cause I thought it wasnt necessary as I already obtained the decrypted gp4 executable.exe :$

oh and btw, i have another problem :( recently i've installed the F1 2008 MOD GPGMG, installed it via CSM correctly, and also applied the patch :)
bt, the problem is, When I select the 2008 season and SELECT START, CSM loads the following things:

and then it starts the game, but when I starts a race, i only see the 2001 GP4 Cars(Default in game) :(
any solution to this one??
thnx in advance :)
make sure you have the original cars.wad, anim.wad and exe in your gp4 folder

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
wait a sec..........csm restores it right?? so, those files are restored :S aint I right??
someone pls help me, i've tried many thing but it still doesnt loads the cars :( :(, i also hve the 2006 MOD but it works fine :)
well, not in case you changed them before loading a mod via csm. after restoring using csm gp4 is in the state it was before you loaded a mod, that's not necessarily the original gp4 state

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
well, i have installed the 2006 mod first.......then the 2008's one. i havent changed any of these before installing 2006 mod, even i havent touched those files yet :(
Date: March 05, 2009 11:11PM
Posted by: mortal
Have you installed the decrypted exe that is for the patched version of gp4?
Use the patch downloader in CSM to get everything.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
i've installed Mega patch 2005 MOD few moments ago, and it worked fine..........i think i will have to re-install the 2008 MOD...........can any1 tell me how to remove the mod from CSM?? :$ :$
Date: March 06, 2009 05:32AM
Posted by: J-C
If you have Csm opened close it.
Then Delete the folder of the mod.
Csm mods generally are located in the Gpsaves folder of GP4.

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
thnx, :) I am trying it out now :D
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy