For people that want to have a personal helmet

Posted by Hakkinen 
For people that want to have a personal helmet
Date: July 29, 2002 11:40AM
Posted by: Hakkinen
Hi, after making the 2002 helmet set, togehter with my team mate G.E.R. witch was a great succes and after some mails of people that where asking me to make a personal helmet for them, I came on the idea, to make more personal helmets for people. So if you want your own personal helmet just mail me at f1games@gamebox.net
This info I need from you

This is the info I need of you
- A very good discription how the helmet must look like(if it's for your own racingteam, also give me the sponsors that you want to have on the helmet, if it's for a official F1 team for example Ferrari, please report that in the mail to, so that I can make the helmets with the official sponsors on them), or pictures of real existing helmets or of course your GP3,F1 2001, F1 2002, F1RC or any other racegame helmet that must be repainted for GP4.
- A picture of yourself if you want your own face in the helmet (I prefer a scanned picture rather then one made by a webcam)
- If you have your own racing team, and have non existing sponsors on the car, please mail me those sponsors or mail me the car, so that I have that sponsors
- For more realistic look, give me a name of brand you want on the helmet, Like Bell or Arai

Hope you all like this idea,

Greetz
RAYMOND SMITS
check your email

-----------------------------
Virtual-Games.com: [www.virtual-games.com]
Virtual-Games.com Racing Team: [racing.virtual-games.com]

Re: For people that want to have a personal helmet
Date: July 29, 2002 02:59PM
Posted by: Lilletto
Check it once more Raymond! :)

Date: July 30, 2002 07:47AM
Posted by: Haldo
Can you tell me please, how are you making the faces for helmets?

---
"Because the future is now."
Date: July 30, 2002 08:33AM
Posted by: Hakkinen
I can not say how I make those, I can only say, that it takes a while before you get the faces right, the rest I cna say is JUST TRY, that;s the way I found it out!!!
Date: July 30, 2002 08:37AM
Posted by: LS.
where can i get hold of the shiney chrome helmet of montoya's?

mika & trulli's crash helmets are sorta chrome in the default helmets in gp4, but i'd JPM's from this season

i downloaded the 2002 helmet set but cannot export them using CSC4

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: July 30, 2002 08:44AM
Posted by: tux
LS, do u have beta 3 or beta 3.2? (it says if you right click on the csc4.exe select properties, then its the file version).

im making a tutorial for csc4 atm so hang on :P

Date: July 30, 2002 09:07AM
Posted by: LS.
ok thanks dumbass

( i feel slighty stupid calling you dumbass when quite clearly your not :-)

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: July 30, 2002 12:17PM
Posted by: Lilletto
He made it on purpose: this way WE feel dumbasses anytime we call him dumbass. A very devious trick LOL

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy