Hockenheim ruined

Posted by M3Nate 
Re: Hockenheim ruined
Date: July 30, 2002 02:22PM
Posted by: CarbonDiscBrakes
Circuit Sanity guys,all circuits will be dead or destroyed come time,sorry to say.As long as the F.I.A. keep demanding that safety is paramount then all fast dangerous corners will be gone.It does'nt need to be a fast corner to kill,check out the Sato incident at the A-1 ring this year for example,fast straight followed by slow corner,that could have been nasty even with a strong chassis.

Personally i can never wait for the CART tracks like Laguna Seca,Road America,Mid Ohio or any of the Street Courses,thats where i think American Motorsport differs from us Europeans,ITS ALL ABOUT THE CIRCUITS.If it was not for Circuits which had awsome corners to race,drive or watch a Racing car go through,people would not have watched racing to start with.I need not mention any corners that have been chicaned or slowed or even removed completely.

And ask any driver,with a few moaning exceptions they would all rather have the old circuits back instead of the "new age" long straight followed by slow corner.

I better stop typing now,my keyboard is on Fire!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy