**[RELEASED]** RedBull Racing RBR4 by Fongu and RaüL0ng0

Posted by raulongo 
I accually never uses the lower lods.. I always copy the lod 0 file and make them to 1,2,3 and 4.. that way the cars looks as good as they can at distance to :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Re: **[RELEASED]** RedBull Racing RBR4 by Fongu and RaüL0ng0
Date: February 22, 2009 09:22PM
Posted by: LWC
why do that when you can just use lod0 and save the space in your wad ?

RaceSimsPitstop

Game Screens
cause then cars do not apear in any good quality in the background.. but hey, don't care really.. I got like 15 different cars.wad over seasons 97-2008 and my comp/game can handle the big files so that will never be a problem :)

Date: February 22, 2009 09:59PM
SkaaningeN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> cause then cars do not apear in any good quality
> in the background.. but hey, don't care really.. I
> got like 15 different cars.wad over seasons
> 97-2008 and my comp/game can handle the big files
> so that will never be a problem :)

Still pointless coz your basically using lod0 for each lod, but hey its your choice.

RaceSimsPitstop

Game Screens
Yah Eric mate if your using the lod0 option then you don't need any of the other lods

May as well delete them mate like Lee says ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
but have not worked for me.. the game crashed when I tried that before .. so Im not

Date: February 22, 2009 10:25PM
cant remember which version i installed but seems theres a problem with the mirrors

RaceSimsPitstop

Game Screens
SkaaningeN schreef:
> but have not worked for me.. the game crashed when
> I tried that before .. so Im not

You need to patch the exe first then the game won't crash. You patch it with teameditor, Tab carshapes, you have to select the 4 things below about lod0 only then apply to the exe and you can use lod0 without any crashes thats when you don't use csm the exe must be patched.
LWC ecrit:
> cant remember which version i installed but seems
> theres a problem with the mirrors

Lee, if you tell me which version it is, I could help you, maybe. I noticed several problems with the japan-Brazil version. I had to rename parts of the car correctly and textures names into Zmodeler...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks guys, fantastic work with the textures and shapes :)
Let me know the bugs exactly, sorry I don't have a lot of time, but I will get around to fixing it, just send me a pm and I'll upload a fix.

Hi, Fongu! I fixed the problem for the RBR4 Japan-Brazil version and made the lods 3 and 4 for those who need it. Check PM ;o)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BayW Wrote:
> SkaaningeN schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > but have not worked for me.. the game crashed
> when
> > I tried that before .. so Im not
>
>
> You need to patch the exe first then the game
> won't crash. You patch it with teameditor, Tab
> carshapes, you have to select the 4 things below
> about lod0 only then apply to the exe and you can
> use lod0 without any crashes thats when you don't
> use csm the exe must be patched.

patch it with hexeditor is a possibility :p

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
Ok apologies for the packing of the files, but here's the missing files:

[www.wuala.com]

I'm not aware of any mirror issues, I thought Diego fixed them all, so any further bugs let me know.

a superb car, thank you kev and raul!

X (@ed24f1)
Perrrrrfect . Thanks

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Hi, i have bumped onto minor problem with suspension texture. While driving, the real carbon texture suddenly disappear and in next few seconds it occurs back, this is repeatedly. If anyone have a solution, please let me know.

[img183.imageshack.us]

[img517.imageshack.us]
The only thing I can think of is the distances for mipmaps to take effect...

maybe try opening the texture in texresizer, export the largest texture and save somewhere as whatever. Then right click on the others and load up the one you just saved into the other 3 - DO NOT DOWNSAMPLE, and save, and see if that makes a difference.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2009 11:45AM by fongu.
i think it can be fixed in the f1graphics.cfg file, but i can't remember where sorry

X (@ed24f1)
Thanks for advice fongu, but it doesn't work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy