**[RELEASED]** RedBull Racing RBR4 by Fongu and RaüL0ng0

Posted by raulongo 
Thanks for the testing and feedback Rob ;)

Congratulations guys with these fantastic cars. Maybe the best modern F1 cars for GP4 ever. Thank you for your hard work, but the result of your hard work is there, and you may be proud of the cars. Well done and again: thanks guys.

Grtz

MarioB

Check the STR topic for my comments plz! ;)
Great work as always, guys! Simply amazing job! And, same as STR, can I put this up on GP4Italia? :)

Another masterpeice thanks guys the car looks ace.
Fantastic work Fongu and Raul! What you've done this year its simply fantastic and outstanding.
what? a 68MB size? wow that must a great car :-)
It is a season package, Kimi, really great cars just like the STR3, so many many
thanks to Fongu and RaüL0ng0, is there a cockpit for the Wings Of Life car ?

Happy racing from Germany !!!

I think I've got a question. I can't find the lod_3 and lod_4 files in the package. Are they available anywhere?
DaiMOn ecrit:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think I've got a question. I can't find the
> lod_3 and lod_4 files in the package. Are they
> available anywhere?

That's what I told on the first page. Yes, lods 3 and 4 are missing.In fact lod2 into the archive correspond to lod 3. I was wondering if the 2 missing lods was an oversight... But anyway, you have the choice:
-You can copy lod 2 to get lod 3 and 4
- Use only lod 0 in game
- or make the lower lods by yourself. (That's what I did but for Chin-brazil version only)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bernard brought up this issue last night, apologies but they are there in one of the folders, you just have to look for them. I think you may need to copy car 1 lods 3 & 4 for car 2 however.

Just as an aside, the template takes up a fair bit of space too ;-)

oh and i've noticed that the brakeglow_fongu tex from str is damaged, but i've overwritten it with the one from redbull
fongu ecrit:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bernard brought up this issue last night,
> apologies but they are there in one of the
> folders, you just have to look for them. I think
> you may need to copy car 1 lods 3 & 4 for car 2
> however.
>
> Just as an aside, the template takes up a fair bit
> of space too ;-)

Ok, no problems! Thanks for these precisions!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone

Which is the best shape among those available? And, in a simple way, which is the difference among them?
Thanks for help

Ricardo
if you followed The F1 2008 season, you shoud know the reply regarding the differences.
and they are ALL "the best". depending only what version you want to use....

I have noticed that the car, when you are focused on another car in external camera view, is white excepted when it is closed from the camera.The car is also white when you follow it from another car in T-cam view or cockpit view. Into Zmodeler, I saw that the textures of the car had wrong names for some of the lods.So, I fixed the bug by renaming assigned textures in Zmodeler.

This is for the Japan-Brazil's shape version (I don't know for the others shapes).

May I post the link here?

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2009 09:17PM by Excalibur.
Gezere

Thanks for your reply and congratulations , this is a wonderful job

Ricardo
Re: **[RELEASED]** RedBull Racing RBR4 by Fongu and RaüL0ng0
Date: February 22, 2009 08:23AM
Posted by: TTM
Thank you Fongu and Raulongo for your hard work. :)
You both did well (again), great work on RBR and STR :)

CTDP 3D-Artist

Guys I have just a little question, car is great, brilliant, and everything is as it should be but why it doesnt have white(or silver ) circle in the central part of the rim cover like the str has?

[webberfanscreens.blogspot.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy