So silly - Can't believe it

Posted by Bruno 
Re: So silly - Can't believe it
Date: July 28, 2002 02:06PM
Posted by: Ellis
see, i wouldnt be bothered, as we have seen, daves posts can be kool and helpfull somtimes, just one or two comments that let him down

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 28, 2002 02:09PM
Posted by: SEARCHBUTTON-MAN
Come on, let us not turn this into a witch hunt. David is still young and he might still have to learn a thing or two - that's what life is there for. But I do not think that an Anti-David Ballard campaign is the right thing to do. You cannot be against racism and ask for tolerance if you do not tolerate others. Banning someone just for his opinion (strange aas it may be) is in no ways better than banning someone because of the colour of his skin, his religion, etc. David has promised to stop making silly comments. He will have to show if he really does. If he continues being silly, just ignore him. Do not answer to his threads, post, remarks, just read over them. If you are consequent, he will lose interest in making comments very soon.

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
(Matthew 7,7)
Date: July 28, 2002 02:54PM
Posted by: AthProject
> "And there aint nothing i can do, cos life is a lesson, you learn it when your through"...

it remembers me about Limp Bizkit... "Take A Look Around"... right?
Date: July 28, 2002 03:04PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
SEARCHBUTTON-MAN, I believe you're right. I'd forgotten he'd said he'd stop.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: July 28, 2002 03:16PM
Posted by: genesis
It's like watching an episode of SouthPark, when at the end one of 'em says "you know, I learned something today...."

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Date: July 28, 2002 03:20PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
LOL

And Kenny dies....I hope no one called Kenny is on the forum!

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: July 28, 2002 03:22PM
Posted by: tux
i know someone called keny :P

Date: July 28, 2002 03:33PM
"it remembers me about Limp Bizkit... "Take A Look Around"... right?"

yup. that song has alot of thot provoking lines, as do bizkit in general

"Maybe theres more to life than is seems, im constantly running from realtity chasing dreams"

and my persnoall favorite - some people will know why

"This world is like a cage, and i dont think its fair, and i dont even think, that anybody cares. It'll lead a hole, down inside of me, and it'llleave a scar, can anybody see? That i gota get it out...gota get it out....gota get it out....and ima get it out with the mufcking micraphone, plug it in my soul"

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 29, 2002 03:51AM
Posted by: Habi
erm... uh-huh

Date: July 29, 2002 02:00PM
Posted by: AthProject
"This world is like a cage, and i dont think its fair, and i dont even think, that anybody cares. It'll lead a hole, down inside of me, and it'llleave a scar, can anybody see? That i gota get it out...gota get it out....gota get it out....and ima get it out with the mufcking micraphone, plug it in my soul"...

I don't remember the title... track 7 of "Chocolate Starfish And The Hot Dog Flavoured Water"... right?
Date: July 29, 2002 02:15PM
yes - the best bit on that album, altho not the best song really

Track - "Livin' It Up"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy