new cc-line updates by burazel (NEW: "abu dhabi 2009" and "estoril 1991 and 2008" are added)

Posted by burazel 
hello everyone.
i made some cc-line updates for various tracks.
here are the links;

-cc line update for jimbob01s "detroit street track"
[www.filefactory.com]

-cc line update for nixblickers "laguna seca"
[www.filefactory.com]

-cc line update for nixblickers "long beach street circuit"
[www.filefactory.com]

-cc line update for maxi82s "1998 buenos aires " circuit - new improved version (27-04-2009)
[rapidshare.com]

-cc line update for pimpones1s "1991 phoenix street circuit"
[www.filefactory.com]

-cc line update for interlagos 2008 by "doukouris"
[files.filefront.com]

-cc line update for "aida 1994" from 1994 trackpack.
[www.filefactory.com]

-cc line update for "lausitzring 2005" from DTM 2005 trackpack.
[www.filefactory.com]

-cc line update for "zandvoort 2005" from DTM 2005 trackpack.
[www.filefactory.com]

-cc line update for "brno 2005" from DTM 2005 trackpack.
[www.filefactory.com]

-cc line update for "donington park circuit" from drt01 and J-C
[www.filefactory.com]

-cc line update for "bugatti lemans 2006" from DTM 2006 trackpack (02-07-2009)
[www.filefactory.com]

-cc line update for "surfers paradise street track" (02-07-2009)
[www.filefactory.com]

-cc line update for "abu dhabi 2009" by kimi-the-champ(21-08-2009)
[www.filefront.com]

-cc line update for "estoril 1991 and 2008" by pimpones1 and Noobinio(21-08-2009)
[www.filefront.com]



altough they are not perfect, i hope you enjoy them...

burazel.



Edited 12 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2009 10:21PM by burazel.
Re: new cc-line updates by burazel
Date: January 24, 2009 08:11PM
Posted by: kerleyf1
Hi! Excelente work!

Can you made new CC-lines for Buenos Aires 98 by Maxi found in this topic:

[www.grandprixgames.org]

Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


PLEASE VISIT: F1 1996 MOD
Re: new cc-line updates by burazel
Date: January 25, 2009 12:36AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
yes, a new cc-line for buenos aires would be great!

anyway, great work on the ones above!





My GP4 Downloads, Twitter (@ed24f1)
Re: new cc-line updates by burazel
Date: January 25, 2009 03:56AM
Posted by: J-C
Re: new cc-line updates by burazel
Date: January 25, 2009 10:01AM
Posted by: Gigi4
Many tracks would need a new cc-line, including the one i'm making :-P







Re: new cc-line updates by burazel
Date: January 25, 2009 10:18AM
Posted by: Ruboy
Yes, unfortunately most people neglect making a proper cc-line for their track, which doesn't allow smooth driving.

Re: new cc-line updates by burazel
Date: January 25, 2009 01:23PM
Posted by: evil.hEiNz
Anyone know where to download Laguna Seca? Searching the forum didnt bring any results and I love this track :)
Re: new cc-line updates by burazel
Date: January 25, 2009 04:11PM
Posted by: M2gp
Can someone give a other links because this one are not working?
Re: new cc-line updates by burazel
Date: January 25, 2009 05:59PM
Posted by: kubica2
Ruboy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes, unfortunately most people neglect making a
> proper cc-line for their track, which doesn't
> allow smooth driving.

hi, i thought the 'cc' means computer controlled line, so it controls how the computer cars go around the track. but does it do something else to the track also? because you say it allows smooth driving, so does that means it adds grip to driving line?
Re: new cc-line updates by burazel
Date: January 25, 2009 06:29PM
Posted by: burazel
my cc lines may be not perfect but i think they are better than the origanal ones :-)
thanks for all comments.

M2gp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can someone give a other links because this one
> are not working?

links are renewed at page1.

evil.hEiNz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone know where to download Laguna Seca?
> Searching the forum didnt bring any results and I
> love this track :)

you can find this track in "gp4italia.org"
Re: new cc-line updates by burazel
Date: January 25, 2009 07:04PM
Posted by: evil.hEiNz
Thanks mate!
Re: new cc-line updates by burazel
Date: January 25, 2009 07:23PM
Posted by: Ruboy
kubica2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ruboy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Yes, unfortunately most people neglect making a
> > proper cc-line for their track, which doesn't
> > allow smooth driving.
>
> hi, i thought the 'cc' means computer controlled
> line, so it controls how the computer cars go
> around the track. but does it do something else to
> the track also? because you say it allows smooth
> driving, so does that means it adds grip to
> driving line?


Firstly, it contols the computer controlled cars and secondly, when you are using a keyboard it also affects your driving because the car is bound to the cc-line a bit.
It is not the driving help, but it's a sort of help which allows you to play GP4 with keyboard so well, which is not possible with other racing simulations.
Of course you can disable this little but important help with GP4Tweaker, but then it is really annyong to play because you cannot dose the lock...either full lock left or right...or no lock. When disabling this and using a keyoard the car is twiching extremely when steering....not really playable.
So it is not recommended to disable this for keyboard players and that's why a bad cc-line is really horrible and annoying for playing.

Of course players who use a wheel don't have this problem, but they still have the problem of cc-cars driving mad lines, or braking wrongly or whatever...this doesn't make drinig nicer when the other cars take different unrealsitic lines whereas you are free to chose the best and realistic line.

So, all in all, a good and realsitic cc-line is important, no matter whether you are using a keyboard or a wheel. But it's even more important for keyboard players.





Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2009 07:25PM by Ruboy.
Re: new cc-line updates by burazel
Date: January 25, 2009 08:26PM
Posted by: Luke Kinsella
good informative post
Re: new cc-line updates by burazel
Date: January 26, 2009 01:57AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
yes, good post martin!


if you have time burazel, do you think you could have a go at a cc-line for nurburgring? as you can see from the thread below, the cars slow down a lot through the Audi/Schumacher S corner

[www.grandprixgames.org]





My GP4 Downloads, Twitter (@ed24f1)
"buenos aires 1998" and "phoenix 1991" are added.
links are given at first post.

i hope you enjoy them.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2009 01:52PM by burazel.
Thanks for Buenos Aires!!!!!

I'll test it now!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


PLEASE VISIT: F1 1996 MOD
Re: new cc-line updates by burazel
Date: January 27, 2009 04:50PM
Posted by: J-C
Ruboy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Of course you can disable this little but
> important help with GP4Tweaker, but then it is
> really annyong to play because you cannot dose the
> lock...either full lock left or right...or no
> lock. When disabling this and using a keyoard the
> car is twiching extremely when steering....not
> really playable.
> So it is not recommended to disable this for
> keyboard players and that's why a bad cc-line is
> really horrible and annoying for playing.

Martin, you dont need tweaker to disable it from
it original game, it can be done inside the game
very easily and it doesnt matter if you have wheel
or keyboard.

There is is a trick that Gp4 league race
drivers use for keyboard driving because of the way
to allow them to have more or less control.
I wont reveal how to do it but i can assure you it can
be done.

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
Re: new cc-line updates by burazel
Date: January 27, 2009 05:24PM
Posted by: Ruboy
J-C Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Martin, you dont need tweaker to disable it from
> it original game, it can be done inside the game
> very easily and it doesnt matter if you have
> wheel
> or keyboard.

Does not work for me. I went ingame to options and changed the parameters for keyboard. Unfortunately it is not possible to enable 'analogue' steering..maybe that's the reason.

burazel, I test Buenos Aires and I Think that some curves can be improved.

I'll put the name of the curves here after ok?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


PLEASE VISIT: F1 1996 MOD
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, Vader, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy