Felipes First F1 Test

Posted by badi 
Felipes First F1 Test
Date: July 23, 2002 09:22AM
Posted by: badi
Felipe Massa says this about his first F1 test. He says that F1 cars are easier to drive than he thought. And the thing about the braking in the corners...just like GP4!

Re: Felipes First F1 Test
Date: July 23, 2002 01:14PM
Posted by: _Alex_
That's cool. Thanks for posting that.

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: July 23, 2002 01:17PM
Posted by: Ellis
yeah, thanx :)

Did anyone have the F1 ITV mag with the double interviews with Kimi and Peter Sauber? That was good :D

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 23, 2002 01:18PM
Posted by: Lilletto
Also it seems to make justice of what I read in a GP4 review from a biased guy called Russeau (if I'm not wrong) who wrote that GP4 is not realistic because you can brake too late compared to F12k2

Date: July 23, 2002 01:28PM
Posted by: Ellis
Break to late? I break at about 110 meters depending on the actaull conrer and according to Martin Brundle that is correct!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 23, 2002 01:31PM
Posted by: Lilletto
According to Alesi 50 is correct lol

Date: July 23, 2002 02:22PM
Posted by: badi
Yeah, my Friend Rousseau...I was fighting with him over at the High gear forum. That review was the biggest load of crap I have ever read as a review.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy