My appriciation to all the people in this community

Posted by Dutch_Can 
My appriciation to all the people in this community
Date: January 09, 2009 10:52PM
Posted by: Dutch_Can
I just wanted to show my appreciation to all the modders, the people that shape every object in the game, the people that texture every single object, the peeps that take the time to make sound files, performance files in other words everybody that makes or modifies a gp4 file. My two thumbs up for every single person involved it makes this game the bestes not for it's graphics but for what you can do with it (I only wish that other companies learn from this)People be proud of what you do cause each and everyone of you has a lot of talent.

P.S. Now I'm gonna say some words about the shapers I have followed this forum for a long time I am an amateur modeler myself so I know how hard it is to have a cube,a sphere and a cylinder and turn it into a Formula 1 car. I have put a picture to illustrate what shapers can do with these forms it does require a lot of skill and talent. No offense to anyone else cause without you we never would have had a great community as this one.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy