Posted by marcovoetbal 
Re: whats the best mclaren mp4 22?
Date: January 03, 2009 06:54PM
Posted by: marcovoetbal
i have found it
Date: January 03, 2009 07:04PM
yes but how i cant find that code i have seen the picturen but i cant find that map of lo2k
Date: January 03, 2009 07:11PM
is there a othere way to change steering position
Date: January 03, 2009 07:29PM
Posted by: Excalibur
To see the textures in Team Editor, you need to put all the .tga files of the textures into the camtextures folder. But this is not important and you are not obliged to do this.

To change steering wheel position,
-select "V" view on "quickcam" bar,
-click left on the picture and move your mouse until you see the cockpit and the steering wheel.
- click on the "Positions" tab
- Choose the car you want to modify
- and click into the St.wheel Y and Z boxes to modify the values by maintaining your left click and move your mouse...You'll see your steering wheel moving into the picture window..Then choose another view to see if your steering wheel is positioned correctly

Don't forget to click on the "apply" button to confirm (and wait for the updated message) before to exit from Team Editor.

The other way is to use GP4 Tweaker but it is more difficult to change settings , excepted if you have the good values because you can't see the changes directly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2009 07:53PM by Excalibur.
Date: January 03, 2009 07:44PM
ok but i still cant open team editor
Date: January 03, 2009 07:54PM
Posted by: Excalibur
After deleting the registry key, did you restart your computer?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: January 03, 2009 08:07PM
no and i cant find that key
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy