[RELEASED] - The Full 2008 Helmet Set by DaiMOn :) - [RELEASED]

Posted by DaiMOn 
Here is my Christmas gift for you. After 10 month-long work finally I can say that the 2008 helmet set is 100% ready. In the set you can find more than 80 helmets, which belong to 41 drivers. There are almost every version included, excepting the Valencia spec's. (When every driver had a spanish flag on their helmets to show their respect to the families of the victims of the plain crash.)

The helmet set is compatible with the ARAI 2006 shape (by EF), that means you should install it to use the set. The shape ISN'T INCLUDED.

I really enjoyed working on the set, and I hope you'll enjoy my work too. There are a few people, who have helped me a lot to complete my work. I'd like to show my thanks to these people:

- Thanks to the GP4/MMG Modding Group (Jurgen, Ed, Flo, Diego, Heikki, Paolo, Bernard) They've given me useful advices, tested the set, called my attention to my faults, and searched for pictures. Thank you mates! :)

- Thanks to Raul, who sended me a lot of pictures, which helped me a lot to paint the helmets. (Especially the test drivers set.)

- And last but not least thanks to everybody who keeped me motivated.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

DOWNLOAD THE SET IN MID-RES (Megaupload)
RAPIDSHARE MIRROR

DOWNLOAD THE SET IN HI-RES (Megaupload)
RAPIDSHARE MIRROR

Thanks to Raul for the Rapidshare links.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/25/2008 03:59PM by DaiMOn.
yeees, thank you very much daimon!!! :D

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
I really need to see them ingame ;)

But that needs to wait some time, but I will keep me amused whit the Renders in the meantime :)

Thanks mate. Really good present! And thanks for the mention, I did it because I'm a painter too and I know that pictures are needed.
Merry Xmas!

PS. RapidShare link for the Hi-Res set ;-)
[rapidshare.com]

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
[rapidshare.com] MidRES Mirror ;)

Superb mate... I cannot stop looking at them!!

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
thanks, lovely present (:
Great Christmas present :)

Thanks mate
congratulations on all of your hard work!

X (@ed24f1)
They look sooooo amazing :)

They are really impressive! Thank you for all the hard work you have put into these design's !
Man! Nice Xmas gift!

Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Thank you DaiMOn. :) Fantastic work with 2008 helmets.
wow the helmets lokks fantastic great work daimon
Damn Daimon!! lol

the gary paffet helmet is amazing!!

this is the best helmet pack ever seen ´round here.

thanks for this superb release!

________WELCOME BACK SCHUMMY!!________
fabulous mate.

thanks so much

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
wow, great job, and in the renders... damm, the helmets looks so real

amazing, superb, excelent, fabulous, fantastic, incredible job (i´m sure that there must be more superlatives...)
thank you!

well done daimon!
DaiMOn, your work is BRILLIANT!

I could probably make De La Rosa's Force India Helmet as a BMP, using your stuff, and then uploading a preview onto this site (somehow).
Thanks daiMOn! The helmets are brilliant, like Raul, I cannot stop looking at them! Thanks so much!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy