Race Pro :: Nothing gets closer?

Posted by prunn 
Race Pro :: Nothing gets closer?
Date: December 24, 2008 03:37AM
Posted by: prunn
the game look actually really good but I'm a little confused! why did they take the old gp4 nothing gets closer???

[www.gametrailers.com]
Nothing gets closer than gp4... not even race pro!! :P

PЯuИNИ

[prunn.wordpress.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2008 03:40AM by prunn.
Re: Race Pro :: Nothing gets closer?
Date: December 24, 2008 04:45AM
Posted by: Guimengo
No idea why they say that when the game is all fantasy physics
Date: December 24, 2008 08:47AM
Posted by: racingstefan
I know "Nothing Gets Closer" belongs to GP4, but where is it exactly??? I couldn't find it on the CD or in the little book that comes whit it..

Date: December 24, 2008 03:01PM
Posted by: Lo2k
I believe that the sentence does not belong to anyone anymore, so they grabbed it for themself.
But it shocked me too.

Date: December 24, 2008 03:10PM
Posted by: Excalibur
I think it is like a wink (from Atari) to one of the best simulation ever (Geoff grammond Grand Prix series) because they want to make a real simulation game with Race Pro... not an arcade game or fantasy physics like Race Driver: Grid...They work hard on this. Each car will be different.
I've never believed in a simulation game on games console ( Toca 3 was the best I think with Gran Turismo) but I really think Race Pro will be the best because they say that they didn't want to make a game "all public" but the first simulation on console , as real as possible... So, I'm waiting Race Pro with impatience on 360.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2008 04:05PM by Excalibur.
Date: December 24, 2008 03:30PM
Posted by: racingstefan
Lo2k schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I believe that the sentence does not belong to
> anyone anymore, so they grabbed it for themself.
> But it shocked me too.

No, not really.

But:
Have you ever dreamt of being one of the most famous Formula One pilots and race the most prestigious tracks of the world? Geoff Crammond’s Grand Prix 4 is made for you: a thrilling and unique experience you won’t forget! Defy the greatest pilots with this accurate and life-like F1 simulation. Experience the new 3D engine with improved physics, graphics and sounds. Enjoy the photorealistic render of the most famous circuits with GPS precision! Live all the excitement of a Formula One race, including the crucial pitstops, with exact mechs & engineers, all with motion-captured animations. After that, you will understand what we mean by “Nothing Gets Closer” than Geoff Crammond’s Grand Prix 4.
[pc.gamezone.com]

Breathtakingly realistic, stunningly detailed and endlessly exhilarating, Geoff Crammond's Grand Prix 4 arrives, taking this now legendary series to new heights.

Feel the tension, test your nerves and experience the drive of your life in the latest of this award winning series. Nothing gets closer.
[pcgames.gwn.com]

Do you like Formula 1 racing, the Grand Prix series, racing in general or do you just want to be the best at the grand prix? You can become the worlds best F1 driver on the world's best tracks from around the world with this very simple racing game.

Grand Prix 4 contains all what you would expect from a Grand Prix race: pitstops, mech's and engineers are all included.

This games has better physics, as well as sound and graphics. You can race against the AI, or play over the LAN with anything from 1 up to 8 other players.

If you like winning the grand prix with style, nothing gets you closer to the real thing than Grand Prix 4.
[www.mobygames.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy