Ralph Hummerichs carset

Posted by Racerx 
Ralph Hummerichs carset
Date: July 20, 2002 10:54AM
Posted by: Racerx
Downloaded his carset,with wheel and tire package for f1 2002 all I can say is wow.What an amazing job.I dont have gp4 it's not available here yet.I am just going to play which ever game I think is better after trying them both.I don't believe in slamming either title because ultimatley it is us the consumer who wins when there is competition between two game companies,thx Ralph great job on the carsets.
Re: Ralph Hummerichs carset
Date: July 20, 2002 10:56AM
Posted by: Ellis
It may be the consumer who wins, but doesnt take away the fact that F1 2002 sucks. Its not even the 2002 tracks for god sake!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 20, 2002 11:42AM
Posted by: tux
i dont see why, if ralf can make better graphics then they guys who make them in the 1st place then why donty they offer little Ralfy a job???

Date: July 20, 2002 12:04PM
Could not agree with you more dumbass,just lucky for us he does it as a hobby.
Date: July 20, 2002 12:12PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
Racerx, I agree. IOts great for us that EA have a good title out alongside gp4!

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: July 20, 2002 12:15PM
Posted by: tux
why lucky for us Racerx?

if he did work for them then we would get great art 1st time (and he will get paid for it)

Date: July 20, 2002 02:40PM
It would be nice if the game companies got it right the first time.It would also be nice if Ralph Hummerich got paid by them.He has loads of talent so I am sure he would not have a problem getting employment.So we are lucky we get his update carsets at all.
Date: July 21, 2002 03:43AM
Posted by: BorgDroneX
I'm with you on that DeadStar Ellis, I installed a 1 track demo (Albert Park)
of F1 2002 and it sucked, in my opion it does'nt even compare with the Microprose\Geoff Crammond GPx series
Date: July 21, 2002 03:48AM
Posted by: Glyn
I think that would be an excellent idea. Ralf's carsets are much better than the ones that come in any game, so if the developers sent him the beta versions of their game he could get to work and the final game would be a lot better.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy