Two questions about mods

Posted by james84 
Two questions about mods
Date: December 10, 2008 11:37PM
Posted by: james84
I discovered the magic of using mods a couple of days ago and I can't help using them now!
But there is a small problem: when I load a mod and start a race all the cars are white. If I come out and enter the graphic settings (just entering without touching anything) and load a race again everything works fine.
Is there a way to avoid this? It's not a load to me to enter the graphics menu, but I would like to avoid it!
Re: Two questions about mods
Date: December 10, 2008 11:48PM
Posted by: fongu
have you ever changed your f1graphics.cfg file? If not then open it in notepad, and change the '0' in the first line to a '1'. Maybe that will help if hi-res textures are set on it.

Date: December 11, 2008 08:42PM
Thanks!
Other question: how can I uninstall a mod?
Date: December 11, 2008 10:00PM
Posted by: kimiraik
I think the only way to is by deleting the mod's folder in Grand Prix 4\GPSAVES\Carsets
Date: December 11, 2008 10:47PM
Done! Thanks!
Date: February 22, 2009 10:05PM
Posted by: Janjo
I post this in here as i dont want to make a new thread about it. I just picked up gp4 again today, and i know how to update and stuff, but i keep getting the white cars. I forced the hi res textures in f1graphics.cfg, tried setting ingame texture resolution to 1, but still they stay white. Am i doing something wrong? o.0

-Fixed-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2009 11:14PM by Janjo.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy