Want the GP4 game!

Posted by Ho3n3r 
Want the GP4 game!
Date: December 03, 2008 12:04AM
Posted by: Ho3n3r
Hi there!im new here,living in south africa,huge schumi fan,but with the times moved over to massa...

Anyways,i really need the game GP4,it's not available in sa.i want it badly!if anyone maybe can help me in this regard,i would appreciate it much. Great site,and looking forward to downloading and uploading to this site! Seems like great community to be part of...

Anyways,later...
Re: Want the GP4 game!
Date: December 03, 2008 12:17AM
Posted by: mortal
It's available on ebay. This site does not offer support to warez.
Check that these sellers with ship to SA before you make your purchase.
[videogames.shop.ebay.com.au]

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: December 03, 2008 04:06PM
Well thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, though, they won't ship it to South Africa. And if I wanted a Warez version I would simply download it via UTorrent. But I actually want an original copy, they just work better. I'm desperate guys!!! My mouth is watering properly to play it... :)'''''

Thanks hope I can get a helpful response soon!!!

Thanks
Date: December 03, 2008 04:11PM
Posted by: fongu
sadly its quite a difficult game to get a hold of. racesimspitstop did create a demo version if you want to download that in the meantime, but I would keep your eye out on ebay.

Date: December 03, 2008 04:22PM
Yes thanks fongu, currently downloading the demo, to see if it's worth it getting the full game (which I guess it would be, judging by GP3, which I played endlessly about 5-6 years ago!).

Well then I'll open an e-bay account and put up an offer for them, maybe someone will help.

Thanks for the help fongu.
Date: December 03, 2008 05:09PM
Posted by: kixxx2005
Ho3n3r read your privat message...
Date: December 03, 2008 07:19PM
Posted by: Ruboy
Just keep in mind that the updated GP4 with new mods and tracks is much much better than the original version :)

Date: December 03, 2008 09:12PM
Posted by: ROBITUSSIN JR.
You could try amazon, they ship some games overseas.
Date: December 03, 2008 10:09PM
Posted by: mortal
I just tried buying two dvd's from Amazon, I had to buy a USA address to get them.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: December 03, 2008 10:26PM
Posted by: ROBITUSSIN JR.
Well South Africa is closer to the U.S than Australia so maybe he will have better luck.
Date: December 04, 2008 02:28AM
Thanx 4 the replies guys! Yes i kno the mods are better than the original - had all the newest seasons and tracks for gp2 and gp3 when i played it.but i still need the original to do that though... Amazon sucks, ive tried buying from them before, what a mess! I guess il get it from ebay then,just waiting for a cheaper one - currently goin at $34 + !. You guys are really helpful hey,appreciate it! Can't wait to join you guys on the streets of monte carlo!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy