Indy 500 Lap Times

Posted by Glyn 
Re: Indy 500 Lap Times
Date: July 22, 2002 03:39AM
Posted by: Glyn
After 30 mins of learning thats a good lap time. I was getting that kinda time after 2 hours of learning!

Date: July 23, 2002 06:01PM
Posted by: JohnW
Neil,

I get into the setup screen fairly quickly. I really need to stay with the default setup longer, to learn the track, but half the fun is "engineering" the car to go faster. Unfortunatly, I am still way off the times I would like. Back to the books.

JohnW
Date: July 23, 2002 06:02PM
Posted by: JohnW
Anybody know if GP4 is faster than GP3 ? Until a good body of data is in, or someone mentions that they picked up a noticable amount of time by just switching to GP4, we won't know.

JohnW
Date: July 24, 2002 02:59AM
Posted by: Glyn
The reason I stick to the default setup is because I dont really like getting my own setups. I like driving the cars more. Thats why I would like a program which you answered a few questions and it would try and create a new setup for you.

I have tried other setups that I have downloaded but I dont find any of them easier than the default ones.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy