the t-cam

Posted by banx1 
the t-cam
Date: July 16, 2002 04:22PM
Posted by: banx1
only a small bug bear really.

is there any way of displaying what gear you r in in the centre of the steering wheel when in this view.

i don't want to have it displayed as a sort of overlay on the screen it would look much better if it was displayed here.

i mean they can show the little green and red LED's lighting up why not the gear selection ?????????

i can set faster lap times in this view (instead of the PROPER cockpit view), and this small addition would be great don;t you think ????
Re: the t-cam
Date: July 16, 2002 04:24PM
Posted by: jordangp2001
and ur fuel load.

Date: July 17, 2002 02:51AM
Posted by: Glyn
Fuel load is probably the most important bit of info that is shown in your cockpit really. Temp is quite high on the list too!

Date: July 17, 2002 03:22AM
Posted by: genesis
Dont you love the way the car feels so heavy and 'fat' when you're full of fuel?? The problem is, I use a keyboard, and so when my fuel finally starts to decrease to a good level for speed, I've worn my tyres out, cos it's so easy to lock em up at every corner.
Date: July 17, 2002 05:55AM
Posted by: mickg
I think when Rene 'SDI' Smit releases the next version of GPxpatch it will include GPxCinfo which displays everything u need to monitor. The info is displayed in a small window at the right side of the screen, usually. I know what u r saying Jonathan but until then this will b the next best thingjonathan banks wrote:
>
> only a small bug bear really.
>
> is there any way of displaying what gear you r in in the
> centre of the steering wheel when in this view.
>
> i don't want to have it displayed as a sort of overlay on the
> screen it would look much better if it was displayed here.
>
> i mean they can show the little green and red LED's lighting
> up why not the gear selection ?????????
>
> i can set faster lap times in this view (instead of the
> PROPER cockpit view), and this small addition would be great
> don;t you think ????
Date: July 17, 2002 12:03PM
Posted by: Spike02
seems like most people clock faster speeds in t-cam view

Date: July 17, 2002 12:36PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
Yeah, there isnt the huge numbers of moving digits to draw....that's why I used to play in tcam.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: July 17, 2002 01:26PM
Posted by: jordangp2001
i set my fastest times in external view by about 1.5 to 2.0 secs but i always use tcam cos its more realistic and more fun.....

cheers

Date: July 17, 2002 05:31PM
Posted by: dave
Wow, I didn
Date: July 17, 2002 05:36PM
Posted by: Xipe
The helmet view brings your focus into to the track in a very nice and natural way, much like IRL when you're having a helmet on or when you're full on adrenaline (something that, until now, was hard to simulate sitting in front of your PC).
Two thumbs up.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy