[W. I. P.] McLaren-Mercedes MP4-21 by Uskoff - Textures by DaiMOn

Posted by DaiMOn 
Well...I wrote in the previous topic too, that I'd like to improve my painting skills a little bit, so I'm gonna repaint this fantastic MP4-21. The shape has been made by Uskoff. I don't know him, but vesuvius gave me permission, so I started working on the textures. I don't have too much time nowadays, so it won't be a quick work, but I'll try to take care of the details... :)

WIP screens:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

My previous works are available available HERE
One of my favourite Mclarens of current years, well done guys.

-----------------------------------------------

"When you begin in this sport you are given a chequebook. Every time you have a big one you must write a check to the angels. The trick is to finish your career before you empty the chequebook".
If you do the job like you do the helmets I know this will be a great car!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Fantastic work, looks great :D
Dammm

Seriously mate you have some amazing painting skills :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
nice start :)

looks excellent so far

X (@ed24f1)
is this the same uskoff shape that uskoff released in 2006 at the Russian gp4 site, or has he updated it since the release?
nice!

Personally I thought that the original texs were one of the best things about the car
Very, very, very great!!!

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
TYVM! :)

I've painted the body lines to the textures. I'll continue the work with the shadows and with the chrome effect, and I'll make an Early-Middle-Late Season livery too. (The textures are now based on the first studio pictures, that's why the Emirates logo is missing.)

Nice!! One of the best McLaren liveries I´ve seen for quite a while! I hated this car in real life, but DaiMOn, you´re making it look gorgeous!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
work in bodylines and addons related is really worth a nice comment, especially liked these effects
Wow mate can't say anything more really :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Great job,which i expected,your usual high standards mate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wow this is so good very very good work guys the car looks so fantastic
that's a really nice paint, especially for a first car too :)

Just Awesome
Very detailed paint job, Congrats!
cheers
looks superb!

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy