3D scene in Senna's honour

Posted by Dutch_Can 
3D scene in Senna's honour
Date: November 17, 2008 04:03AM
Posted by: Dutch_Can
I have never posted anything here (I think), i followed the Grandprix series from the start they came on the market but I am also into 3D modeling as well as and I am gonna attempt to make a scene of the Honda Mclaren mp4-4 one of the most successful race cars of the 80's. I have a lot of pictures and I finally got my hands on a plastic kit of Tamiya. My goal is to achieve a scene of Senna sitting on his car with the trophy he won that year (1988). Anyways I will put updates in this thread from time to time.

Re: 3D scene in Senna's honour
Date: November 17, 2008 09:24AM
Posted by: mortal
There was a report that this thread might be in the wrong forum. I think it can stay for now.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: 3D scene in Senna's honour
Date: November 17, 2008 04:03PM
Posted by: Shaddix
I think you would only need to have a model for Senna himself, as there are lots of models of his car and helmet available

and possible some moddels to decorate the background

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy