GP4 2008 full kit release date?

Posted by El_Webbero 
GP4 2008 full kit release date?
Date: November 15, 2008 12:21PM
Posted by: El_Webbero
I've had a look around the forums and i was just wander if there is a realse date for the whole kit, i.e full tracks, helmets, pitcrew and stuff. i am realy looking forward to your pack and repley.

Thanks in advance

El_Webbero
Re: GP4 2008 full kit release date?
Date: November 15, 2008 01:52PM
Posted by: mortal
Modders don't usually offer up release dates. Since most of what they do is a hobby, and done in their spare time, it's a case of it's ready when it's ready. Most of the 08 cars have been released separately, and can be compiled into a wad. As far as I know, a full 08 mod is a good way off. Probably wouldn't see one till 09, and that's only if someone has the will to compile it. AFAIK the Singapore night track is a W.I.P. So, you can get a lot of 08 stuff, but you would have to build it into GP4 yourself. ;-)
A complete 07 mod is due out soon, that should give you an idea of how long these things can take. Rome wasn't built in a day.
Perhaps your post will bring something out of the woodwork. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: November 15, 2008 02:06PM
Cheeers mate for clearing things up. Im just wander if you could send me a link for the differnet seperate tracks and car download (if you know ofcourse).

Thanks in advance again

El_Webbero
Date: November 15, 2008 02:11PM
Posted by: mortal
That's a tough one. Have a poke around gp4db.com for starters, and check the download area here.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: November 15, 2008 02:16PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
try the following sites :)

[www.gp4italia.org]
[www.gp4db.com]
[www.thegrandprix4world.co.nr]
[www.racesimspitstop.co.uk]

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2008 02:34PM by mortal.
Date: November 15, 2008 03:19PM
Posted by: Excalibur
As GP4Italia is still in maintenance and that some of the 2008 cars links on GP4world lead to GP4Italia, I add these links :

[[url=http://www.grandprixgames.org/read.php?4,695251,page=1]Fongu's (and Raul's) stuff - Ra108, SA08, Force India VJM01 and TF108[/url]] for direct links

and

[[url=http://gp4facile.xooit.com/portal.php]www.gp4facile.xooit.com[/url]]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2008 03:20PM by Excalibur.
Date: November 16, 2008 01:22AM
Wow, cheers guys! I'll have a poke around later.

Thanks again

El_webbero
Date: November 16, 2008 02:57PM
One more question, what is ZaZ tool and is it important?

El_webbero
Date: November 16, 2008 04:19PM
Posted by: Excalibur
It depends of what you want to do with your game. Zaz tool is a box tool with several programs inside:
-CSM: Allows you to install and play with mods and to change settings for the game.

-TSM: Allows you to install new tracks easily and to re-order them (you can also install trackspacks) or make your own season's tracks.

-Easywad: You can modify your cars.wad (by adding new cars, helmets, cockpits, tyres etc...)

-Slimtex: you can change size of the textures, for example.

Zaz Tools is necessary when you play CSM mods.

If you are playing with no csm mods, you can use other tools to change settings.

Personnaly, I play no CSM mods but I use Zaz tools and only TSM to install new tracks, Wadupdater to modify my cars.wad and Team Editor to modify Cameras, tyres, helmets and steering wheels positions, performance file and team file...and Texresizer to modify size of the textures if needed...So, you have diffrent possibilities to configure and compile your game...

In the two cases (CSM or no CSM), there are tutorials into the GP4 faq of the site to modify your game or to install CSM mods.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2008 04:36PM by Excalibur.
Date: November 16, 2008 07:51PM
Ok cheers mate.

El_Webbero
Date: November 16, 2008 08:19PM
Posted by: gangstahhwboy13
well jcaranti and i are going to make a F1 2008 CSM Mod but its going to take a long time before its finished

I'm not sorry for my english because i'm proud to be a dutchman
Greetzz The Gangsta from Tha Netherlands
Date: November 16, 2008 10:04PM
Posted by: PauloR
Hey guys,

Does anybody has a cars.wad with all 2008 cars and helmets to share with me? I just want to play while the mods are not done. I tried to update my cars.wad but I couldn't, I am not an expert on this things.

Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy